JuggerNaught - i am bored, so i have some questions for you

kittens-cups.jpg

Obibun to the rescueeee

Little does anyone know that that photo is actually stock footage from an Alien Food TV Channel, Vargon's Delights.

He's preparing a lovely tea made out of kittens for everyone to enjoy.

if juggernaught, obibun, and durak were all combined into an atomic bomb of douche and loaded onto a plane to be dropped on our enemies of war

who would fly the plane?

and would he be affected by the radiation from the douche bomb

It wouldnt be flown on a plane but carried by Badmofo like a hot air balloon with his head acting as the balloon.

if juggernaught, obibun, and durak were all combined into an atomic bomb of douche and loaded onto a plane to be dropped on our enemies of war

who would fly the plane?

and would he be affected by the radiation from the douche bomb

but is the plane black?

what do you do adrenaline?

I work in an import and export company. My role is mostly that of a consultant. I work to improve operational efficiency, inventory management, supply chain management, and even some logistics.

I also manage international accounts that wish to source American made products for large steel makers, chemical plants. My family is regularly involved with nuclear projects (of which, admittedly, I have no technical proficiency with).

I also do data entry, such as fedex shipments, sales order entry. I also do commissions for our sales rep for our import program. Essentially, I have no job title and I fill many descriptions. Such is the life of a small business.

Back