Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [So] I just got "terminated"
Page 15 of 18
Trepdation
VeteranX
Old
281 - 08-04-2005, 10:27
[QUOTE=Pax]Lol.. a couple law students or ex-law students (WarPath and WarAngel actually are correct in their statements) in this thread and a whole mess of others who think they know about the law and don't know squat. I think reading all the contentions regarding legal ramification and criminal issues is the most entertaining part of this thread!
QUOTE]

Yeah well my father hired a lawyer who thought he could get my dad half of an inhertance that was left specifically to my mother and she wasn't notifed about it till after she filed for divorce. (and she had dated paperwork to prove it) So lawyers are a dime a dozen. There are ****ty people in any profession. And students......Not everyone passes the bar and becomes a lawyer let alone a sucessful one. A little common sense goes a long way in this thread when it comes to guessing what will/will not happen.

BTW I'd like to see you take me to court for taking a picture of your wife in public. I'd laugh my ass all the way into a defamation of character/slander countersuit against you. For all you know she could look exactly like my sister and I was taking a pic to show her I found her twin.

Sponsored Links
maurvol17
VeteranX
Old
282 - 08-04-2005, 10:30
Quote:
and no the story is not "bull****" why the **** would I make this up.
I dont know maybe same reason you posted it on this web sight... a few ****s and giggles.

haha

IHateU2
VeteranX
Old
283 - 08-04-2005, 10:47
Tribalwar I knew it was you... you broke my heart... you broke my heart

fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
284 - 08-04-2005, 10:52
I have successfully wasted a lot of time in this thread.

Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
285 - 08-04-2005, 10:56
you morons dont realize that for every poster on this forum there are 5 lurkers who read and would love to start some anonymous ****.

Baloo
Veteran++
Old
286 - 08-04-2005, 10:59
I say Blitz if a facking idiot, you ****ing lucky your not getting charged or anything worse .

WhatNot
VeteranX
Old
287 - 08-04-2005, 11:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad
you morons dont realize that for every poster on this forum there are 5 lurkers who read and would love to start some anonymous ****.
*lurk*

fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
288 - 08-04-2005, 11:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloo
I say Blitz if a facking idiot, you ****ing lucky your not getting charged or anything worse .
I noticed your name as the last poster and it made me think of Jungle Book and how much Baloo rocked. Now I see your post and I want to cry.

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
289 - 08-04-2005, 11:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax
...Stop all the drama. On a personal or moral level, Blitz got what he deserved. If I saw some little prick taking pictures of my wife, I would definitely take his ass to court, mostly to scare him because he is an absolute moron whose life does little more than use up precious resources and waste perfectly good oxygen. On a legal level, he should not worry about a thing, if the facts that have been presented constitute the facts in their entirety and are accurate.
I like how you take both sides of the argument...take him to court but you know it is not a crime nor illegal.
I'd hire you.

Baloo
Veteran++
Old
290 - 08-04-2005, 11:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by fartiusstinkius
I noticed your name as the last poster and it made me think of Jungle Book and how much Baloo rocked. Now I see your post and I want to cry.

blackie420rx
he with no title++
Old
291 - 08-04-2005, 11:06

Baloo
Veteran++
Old
292 - 08-04-2005, 11:12

PinAction
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
293 - 08-04-2005, 11:17
whats going on here?

Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
294 - 08-04-2005, 11:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatNot
*lurk*
hehehehh

Arachno
VeteranXV
Old
295 - 08-04-2005, 12:04
You silly bastard.

Warpath)x(
VeteranX
Old
296 - 08-04-2005, 12:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax
Lol.. a couple law students or ex-law students (WarPath and WarAngel actually are correct in their statements) in this thread and a whole mess of others who think they know about the law and don't know squat.
I believe my official title is now post-bar takerer thank you very much! It seperates me from the others who didn't pay out the fee to take it basically. (Results in November, ugh. Although friends and family already act like I passed...no pressure though!!)

Warpath)x(
VeteranX
Old
297 - 08-04-2005, 12:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trepdation
A little common sense goes a long way in this thread when it comes to guessing what will/will not happen.

Its ironic that you post that statement in this of all threads. "Common sense" hasn't exactly led to a lot of correct answers.

Zombee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
298 - 08-04-2005, 13:03
MMother
I'd
Like to
Fuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz
the lady in the orange shirt had a wet spot below her left nipple. it dosn't show up on the picture though. =/

ok dumb****, I'm going to bust out with a 400 dollar digital camera with a flash at work and tell the customers to bend over so I can get a money shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz
of? I can try to get some cleavage shots when they are signing checks.
No, absolutely NO sexual conotations there. I said it before, I'll say it again. I think it's funny you got bagged. Your life was going nowhere anyways, and you obviously lack character, so hopefully you'll die young, cold and hungry on the street somewhere.

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
299 - 08-04-2005, 13:08

Aestis
VeteranXX
Old
300 - 08-04-2005, 13:34
Hopefully soon Blitz will get fired from life

Page 15 of 18

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF