Virginity is highly overrated... finally lost mine last nite. (pic)

Big R

Veteran X
THE STORY: Cliff notes at bottom.
Met a co-worker of a close friend's wife over dinner at their house. We have been talking for about 2 weeks, email, etc. Finally get schedules to match for a nite off together, last nite. Made plans to pick her up at her place, go to dinner, catch a movie, drop her back off at her place, in time for me to go to my graveyard shift job.

I had a feeling things might go well for us in the near future so I picked up some condoms at Lovers Package on the way there and put them in my jacket, figuring "ya never know". arrive at her place, pick her up and head to dinner.

Wait at restaurant is about an hour long which would cut into the showtime of the movie. So we went to another nearby restaurant instead, ate dinner (payed a lot more than we would have) and went over to the theater.

The show we wanted to go see, "Incredibles", was sold out for the next three showtimes. What to do now? Hmmm... We like a lot of the same movies, and she has a lot on DVD I dont, so... we decide to go back to her place to watch a DVD instead.

Get in the door, I throw my jacket on the couch beside me. She puts in "Jersey Girl" and moves my jacket over to the chair to sit down next to me. and guess what has fallen out of the jacket and is laying on the couch... the condom package. She looks at me and smirks "Oh, yeah? I didnt think you wanted to rush into things? Bad boy." I sat there like an idiot, deer in the headlights look on my face, brain empty of thought other than, Oh Shit.

Instead of sitting on the couch, she sits down on my lap facing me, grabs my head and sticks her tongue down my throat. (Mind you not only am I a virgin, but yes, I have never even kissed a girl at this point) Well, like any guy, I didnt put up a fight. Of couse I was panicking wondering if I was doing it right, and if i was any good. That aside, she unbuttons my shirt, pulls it off, and runs her hands over my chest. She unfastens my belt and pants and pulls me free of my confines, as I am now very "excited" at how the evening is turning out. "Well, if you got them, we might as well put them to good use".

She strokes me to full mast and, well, lets just say I never new getting head was so good. :head:
All I did was sit there arms spread across the back of the couch, head leaned back in pure enjoyment.

She takes her shirt and jeans off, and runs my hands over her. I felt totally inept but i guess i was doing something right. She threw me over on the couch, and opened one of the packages and put it on me. She climbed back on top and rode me for about 5 minutes before I came. 34 years of waiting, of course I didnt last very long, I admit it, there happy? She laid down on top of me, still inside and smiled. "Fun, huh?" "Oh, yeah." "Your turn."

We rolled onto the floor, she got me hard again (didnt take too long) and put another condom on. I lasted about 15 minutes this time around taking the top myself and also trying doggy for a bit, liked it, not bad. :sex:
We laid there and remembered the movie was playing. She shut it off and we went to the bedroom. I spent the next hour learning what she liked ("I can do that, and you like it? I never knew that") and finally we just fucked in there (15 min again), then took a shower (with another BJ "to remember tonite") and got dressed. I left for work.

I got to work about 20 min late and my supervisor just looked a the "I-just-got-laid" grin on my face and asked for details. I am very tired, but cant sleep, I keep thinking back on it all. Right now I could care less about being shit on by a so-called friend some months ago, all I know is, if it hadn't driven me to live in my own place now, I might never have finally gotten laid.

So score one for the good guys and score #1 for me!!! :bananasex

CLIFF NOTES:
Went on date last night, plans fell through, ended up back at her place to watch dvd, condoms fell out of pocket, we ended up having sex 3x (my 1st), showered, went to work, feel really good!!!

Well I promised a pic, so here it is.
MeandDadatBeach2.jpg

Its not from last night, but its the only one I have of her. It was taken this summer at the beach with her father. She's 28, 5'6, a few extra curves but still very nice body. Named Amy.

Last edited:
apollod said:
your life makes me want to cry.. too bad that entire story is bullshit
Whether the story is bullshit or not, he has posted at least one thread before asking Tribalwar on advice on how to get laid. I doubt he would make up a story and then post bits of it over the course of months.

Back