[pics]Got a P89

i just saw those pictures for the first time, and all i could think about was "is this faggot for real...?"

Flotsam&jetsam said:
You're a fucking coward. A true hard person would have jumped at the chance. You're a 26 year old retard with a computer, gun and delusional state of mind.

What respect I DIDN'T have for you before just became less ... somehow. I dont bother with cowards, and wont waste my energy on a ignorant waste of life like yourself.

Me coward? Um no hot head...

"A true hard person would have jumped at the chance." True maybe but a stupid fuck like that is more than likely bhind bars anyway because they are too stupid to think before they act...

Gonna lead ur men into a battle they will not win is not only suicide, but poor leadership on ur part...

Then by jibbering ur mouth more putting not only urself but ur families saftey at risk over a forum thread threat?

Just so u know its better to fight a fight u will win rather than getting completely fucking dead...

I'll be the one who has to use the BackHoe to dig a lil pit type thing to fit ur dead overweight bodies into...Lemme see...Yep I still got the BackHoe Key on my keychain...And prob be the one to empty the sacks of lime into ur new resting place...

I am a 26 year old with an IQ of 148 with 2 computers, 2 guns, and a better them than me state of mind.

Oh u said..."I dont bother with cowards, and wont waste my energy on a ignorant waste of life like yourself"

Well I dont bother with pussy shit talkers who are johnny dangerous over the modem...And catching a murder case...Wasting time in State Pen all because I showed this fag boy and his gay ass APD fuckfriends that there is no pity...

But I guess it was a nice way to yellow belly out u punk pussy...

BTW if u ever feel the need to meet Satan be creative get my home address and show up unannouced one nite and see what happens...Well you wont see it, but u might hear the shot b4 the One Oz Hollow Tip slug comes outta the 12 guage...

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
bhind bars

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
to dig a lil pit type thing

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
I am a 26 year old with an IQ of 148

:lol:

Flotsam&jetsam said:
Yet, when I called you out, all you could muster was more internet postering and retarded "goodfella's" idle threats?

You claim to be from texas and live in San Antonio yet dont know you're way around? Way to be even more of a coward. You're own lies on this thread are starting to catch up with you.

Oh, and all true thugs like to be seen on the intarweb and get hit to thier webcrib.

You're even more of a coward than I thought. I'll keep eye out for you at the malls and elementary playgrounds for you when I'm in san antonio to play golf.

How's that make you feel? Your thugness getting punked by a guy who plays golf? Does your manwife hold you down too?

It makes me laugh...Cause ur gonna look funny with ur golf clubs shoved up that fag ass of urs...

I know my way around S.A...Been here off and on for 10+ years...Besides I have my wife drive me around...That way I can play DJ on my system and talk to chicks...

I'm no way afraid of what u might do u fucking nutcase, rather afraid of what I might do...

Mofo makes a good point there. ;)

btw wtf would you be talking to other girls while your wife drives... some messed up marriage going on there...

Hey, thevul, answer to this:

CMVDA said:
By the way, dude, if you think the Bloods/Latin Kings are the bottom of the food chain, you are about ten seconds from getting blown the hell away :rofl:

i wanna see the e-fight of "extremely talented writer"/ex gang member/black token vs. 26 years old gang member with an iq of 150

*SPAWN* TEHVUL said:
Me coward? Um no hot head...

"A true hard person would have jumped at the chance." True maybe but a stupid fuck like that is more than likely bhind bars anyway because they are too stupid to think before they act...

Gonna lead ur men into a battle they will not win is not only suicide, but poor leadership on ur part...

Then by jibbering ur mouth more putting not only urself but ur families saftey at risk over a forum thread threat?

Just so u know its better to fight a fight u will win rather than getting completely fucking dead...

I'll be the one who has to use the BackHoe to dig a lil pit type thing to fit ur dead overweight bodies into...Lemme see...Yep I still got the BackHoe Key on my keychain...And prob be the one to empty the sacks of lime into ur new resting place...

I am a 26 year old with an IQ of 148 with 2 computers, 2 guns, and a better them than me state of mind.

Oh u said..."I dont bother with cowards, and wont waste my energy on a ignorant waste of life like yourself"

Well I dont bother with pussy shit talkers who are johnny dangerous over the modem...And catching a murder case...Wasting time in State Pen all because I showed this fag boy and his gay ass APD fuckfriends that there is no pity...

But I guess it was a nice way to yellow belly out u punk pussy...

BTW if u ever feel the need to meet Satan be creative get my home address and show up unannouced one nite and see what happens...Well you wont see it, but u might hear the shot b4 the One Oz Hollow Tip slug comes outta the 12 guage...

:rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

At0m|c said:
Mofo makes a good point there. ;)

btw wtf would you be talking to other girls while your wife drives... some messed up marriage going on there...

Not messed up...She likes pussy so do I...Communication is key...

Great thread!

PS: Can you tell me how to make 5,000 or even anything near that just for giving a phone number from point a to point b? Or if I could, could I just E-Mail the phone number...?

CMVDA said:
By the way, dude, if you think the Bloods/Latin Kings are the bottom of the food chain, you are about ten seconds from getting blown the hell away :rofl:

Allow me to retort...

LKK BK CK AK TOBK SUR13K

All about that Bunny Love...

ps if I had a $1.00 for every fake punk bitch that said they were gonna kill me in my life I'd buy an island...

FSB-SPY said:
Great thread!

PS: Can you tell me how to make 5,000 or even anything near that just for giving a phone number from point a to point b? Or if I could, could I just E-Mail the phone number...?

before answering your question i have to ask:

piru_signs.gif

or

bloodss.gif
'

??

(edit: ?)

Back