heat-stroke in the shower?

when it's a hot day, i usually take a scorching shower to cool down. well today i was doin so and i actually started gettin really tired, and then for a few minutes i got dizzy, had to shut off the water and step out. is it possible to get heat stroke in the shower?

I think it has more to do with blood pressure increasing due to the hot water..Thats why buttsecks in the shower can be bad

Uh..Also..Maybe I'm just stupid, but how would a scorching shower cool you down?

No. That is just your body asking for more heat. You see you need to stay in scorching water for 10-15 minutes after that feeling to stay cool.

PlancksConstant said:
I think it has more to do with blood pressure increasing due to the hot water..Thats why buttsecks in the shower can be bad

Uh..Also..Maybe I'm just stupid, but how would a scorching shower cool you down?

You're a member but I like you.

if you take a cold shower when you get out it feels hotter outside because you were just in a nice cool shower.

i always hop in, take a quick cold shower, and then finish up w/ like 5-10 minutes of water as hot as i can stand it. this way when you get out its a shitload cooler outside than it was b4. owns.

*edit* so it is possible? crap...

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:
when it's a hot day, i usually take a scorching shower to cool down. well today i was doin so and i actually started gettin really tired, and then for a few minutes i got dizzy, had to shut off the water and step out. is it possible to get heat stroke in the shower?
too bad you didnt collapse and drown in a puddle

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:
if you take a cold shower when you get out it feels hotter outside because you were just in a nice cool shower.

i always hop in, take a quick cold shower, and then finish up w/ like 5-10 minutes of water as hot as i can stand it. this way when you get out its a shitload cooler outside than it was b4. owns.

dude, thats retarded, Applying heat may make you feel cooler, after you get out, but you are still hotter then you were when you got in...

For those who like math

X amount of heat + Y amount of heat > X amount of heat

X amount of heat + Y amount of coolness < X amount of heat

(I am not talking about heat calories, cause I don't want to have to formulate it that way)

you must b fucking retarded. do me a favor, go try and then tell me if it feels cooler outside afterwards or not. thats all that fucking matters.

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:

You truly are, the epitome of stupidity.

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:

hey, i do the same thing, just not as long as him.. it works, the heat makes u sweat.. feels good when u step out.

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:
you must b fucking retarded. do me a favor, go try and then tell me if it feels cooler outside afterwards or not. thats all that fucking matters.

Great, so how you feel is all that matters, go to the artic, drink lots of booze, so you will feel warm, and take off your clothes, ... Hell you will freeze to death, but you will feel warm, cause of the booze, and thats all that matters, right??

fucking retard

Back