The Truth about what got stolen at UVA 5

Disciple said:
I would just like to say that me and Fugazni were smoking by the elevator talking about the good old days when some police and I assume cosmicblend walked by. I was wondering what that was all about. I hope you get your shit back man.

wtf that was probably me. I was the d00d with long hair, pajama pants, and a tie died shirt. Why didn't you say hi, Mr. child molester man?

I've read this thread. My very important thoughts:

The excuse is obviously bullshit. "Mitch" is a very bad liar.

The fact that Oni would do this really doesn't surprise me.

I will smash SlotR's fuck before he smashes WarBuddha's because I am an internet street fighter.

Akuma should have given me $773.52 and a ride to UVALAN.

Sojourn is always too fucking reasonable. :shock:

I hope you get your stuff back, CB. Thieves are the scum of the earth.

Disciple said:
I would just like to say that me and Fugazni were smoking by the elevator talking about the good old days when some police and I assume cosmicblend walked by. I was wondering what that was all about. I hope you get your shit back man.

I might have walked by.. i have spikey hair so you might have saw me.

CosmicBlend said:
I partied with hoo so i can vouch for him.. and yes he bought beer, infact he cleared out the local grocery store of molson canadian beer.

Yes, we had lots of that... we cleared out the shoppers, and the other store too.

T w i z t i D said:
don't worry sojourn, that softie kurayami may think you're ok, but you're still a grade a worthless piece of shit faggot in my book

That's more like it. No more of this lovey dovey rainbow homo shit. I want to hear profanity that would make a fucking drunken sailor (like Joe) blush. Where's Rob? I need to see someone get the shit beat out of them.

you probably shouldn't have made this thread. now those kids are going to toss the goods instead of having the police walk into the house and see oni using his new HP PDA.

ayzianboy said:
you probably shouldn't have made this thread. now those kids are going to toss the goods instead of having the police walk into the house and see oni using his new HP PDA.

Yup should have kept your mouth shut :(

i'm not defending these guys...but...once i thought i shut my door and it didn't shut....it was left open for several hours. if they really did steal the stuff, it would be really stupid since Cheater has everyones address city/state that attended the lan.

it IS possible that they did not steal it.

sorry about all your stuff cb

(ps i want to get together with d0ggy, amun, evilmonkey, and you sometime, helps)

Amun said:
wtf that was probably me. I was the d00d with long hair, pajama pants, and a tie died shirt. Why didn't you say hi, Mr. child molester man?

oh sorry dude I was so tired and talking about drug related stories, when you took the cops by.

Got Haggis? said:
i'm not defending these guys...but...once i thought i shut my door and it didn't shut....it was left open for several hours. if they really did steal the stuff, it would be really stupid since Cheater has everyones address city/state that attended the lan.

it IS possible that they did not steal it.

Yea, but this was a 5 star hotel. The tribes people were the trashiest people there and I'm sure they lose more than half of their stars whith our very presence.

I doubt it was some random bandits from the street or the hotel cleaning staff.

Back