Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page TribalWar and F4$
Page 7 of 22
Hedge
VeteranX
Old
121 - 06-18-2003, 05:01
Now that I think of it, what was the message like?

"Hello you clown ****ing rainbow dildo owner, got crap out cubes you little piece of pie, chimp, we're coming after you"

Sponsored Links
Dai Shinzo
VeteranXV
Old
122 - 06-18-2003, 06:32
Haha how gay is that. I doubt col is going to do anything to further mire himself in this situation and since he is in charge we essentially lose to some interweb tough guys ;p Funny, funny **** though.

Predators Rage
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
123 - 06-18-2003, 06:32
For them to claim a win on this situation is just like a Pro Football player scoring a touch down by pulling a ****ing KNIFE during a game and proceeding to gut each and every one of his opponents as they try to take the ball away, and then calling it a legal touch down. Threatening a person in real life over stuff happening on the web is above and beyond the limits of forum "wars" if you can call it that.

Also just like everyone else I think Col should press charges. And also like everyone else I'm a bit uncomfortable about Col admitting a loss, but I fully understand why he did so, his family and him were threatened over very childish **** and it just isn't worth it.

RageX
VeteranXV
Old
124 - 06-18-2003, 06:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcaStick
personally, i'd love to have someone come to my home, just so I can break their ****ing face.
a-****ing-men

HomeSlice
VeteranX
Old
125 - 06-18-2003, 06:40
why is everyone so upset with a "loss"?

Look at it this way, they are the 1980 US Winter Olympic hockeyteam
We are the 1980 Soviet Winter Olympic hockeyteam.

they slid one in, and won.

Look back over the trackrecords though, you'll find the Soviets won more then the US.

(Not only did I slide in my political agenda, i made a kickass method of helping us deal with our loss!)

Hedge
VeteranX
Old
126 - 06-18-2003, 06:44
We're not communists. really!

You've just put salt on our wounds, Homeslice.

HomeSlice
VeteranX
Old
127 - 06-18-2003, 06:46
Why not? Colosus can be like Papa Lenin!

Hedge
VeteranX
Old
128 - 06-18-2003, 06:49
Aight, who was our goaly? Come on people, fess up, or ou're all gonna be bumped down to MEMBERS!

[THE]Perrin
VeteranX
Old
129 - 06-18-2003, 06:58
Hey, don't blame me.

They put one of our uniforms on yogi to score the goal

Mecca
VeteranX
Old
130 - 06-18-2003, 06:58
yeah this got a lot uglier than anyone expected. But how could you not realize that this f4$ guy was making idle threats. You think he'd actually kill or hurt someone in your family and then get sent to prison? If he really thought that ARGUING over something on the INTERNET was worth going to jail for murder he has serious deep emotion problems and needs to see a doctor.

I hope for whatever reason you're reading this and realize how utterly retarded this act was. I saw that post you made about what happened with your whole "holier than thou" attitude. I can't believe you would even TRY and say some of the things you did when earlier you had been making threatening phone calls. How immature is that?

And last but not least, the goatse card was a JOKE. Your life was not threatened by that picture, and if you felt so, then you have more problems than i thought. How about just sending goatse in the mail back to col? Oh wait, thats not something you can comprehend as retaliation to a JOKE. You had to "one up" tw and try and prove the size of your e-penis.

Pathetic.

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 06-18-2003, 07:02

tw lose?
never.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
132 - 06-18-2003, 07:20

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
133 - 06-18-2003, 07:25
who cares what col said...the fact is, he and his family where threatened by a jackass (who apparently got raped by 4 black guys in jail according to that other forum). so if it makes the "threats" stop by saying "they won", i see no problem with it. some of you guys are just as bad as the f4$ people....jeesh.

Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
134 - 06-18-2003, 07:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longinus
[sarcasm] lets show them whats what [/sarcasm]

dude that sucks. press charges
WILLIAM!!!

yo.

bonepuppet
VeteranXX
Old
135 - 06-18-2003, 07:34
i have no problem with the forum shutdown and the "they won" , seams pretty clear that f4$ got owned pretty hard and resorted to threats to cover his loss of face. I say Col made a good call by putting the breaks on and Nspectre is a genius.
TW in 2

NetStalker
VeteranXV
Old
136 - 06-18-2003, 07:36
Holy fark

I take afew days off from the forum cuz I am working 14 hour days and falling asleep and I miss this?

I saw the start of it with that guy in here talking and laughing it up about the Rayn CNN deal and ****

I also saw the pics of nspectre's road trip

ok but I must have missed alot so can someone answer these questions. . .

1. what did Juicer do here that blew up into this?

2. was the nspectre thing ( which is so funny ) unprovoked or did Juicer do something

3. Also I noticed Realistik's name involved here for something to do with f4$ did I misread something or miss the boat on that?

I apologize for my stupid questions and promise to never let my real life interfere with my TW whoring again :p

Kid Antrim
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
137 - 06-18-2003, 07:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by |baby|roach|
If that ****ing ****** ever threated my familys safty he would spend the rest of his ****ing life in a wheel chair.

Kid Antrim
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
138 - 06-18-2003, 07:52
I don't know where the domain was registered (tribalwar.com) but I know that with network solutions, you can change all of the whois info that's listed so your personal shiznit isn't available to the whole world. That might be something to look into Col, which I'm sure you're already thinking about anyway after all of this.

At any rate, it's safe to say TW won, especially if this tard goes to jail for threatening your family. If he comes to your home shoot first, ask questions later.

Hedge
VeteranX
Old
139 - 06-18-2003, 08:00
Where are the pics from nspectre's road trip???

187eagle
VeteranXV
Old
140 - 06-18-2003, 08:04
I would have definitely have pressed charges against that moron.

Page 7 of 22

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page TribalWar and F4$

Social Website Bullshit