too slow :[

F|burt|C said:
Ehh... true that. Just sick of the stereotype of LoD. Couple of fuck ups do some crazy shit, then people talk shit, and others hear it and they talk shit even though they have no clue what the fuck they are talking about.

Love every guy in the subguild I'm in though.
a 'couple' of guys? every LOD ive run into has been an asshat.

Where are these magical LOD you speak of? How come noone has ever seen them?

I've been too busy to play much so I don't even know half the shit that goes on, but from what I read on sbvault forums I get agrivated. I don't really care I don't have like "LoD pride" or whatever... just like the people I play with and that is that.

F|burt|C said:
I've been too busy to play much so I don't even know half the shit that goes on, but from what I read on sbvault forums I get agrivated. I don't really care I don't have like "LoD pride" or whatever... just like the people I play with and that is that.
so badsically what youre saying is youre ignorant to what goes on on a day to day basis. youre ignortant to the fact that nightly LoD sends out R4+ grief parties to go PK R2 lvl XP groups. They just do pussy shit man.

Its a good thing you base your opinion off the minority of people you play with.

hes basing his opinion off of the majority of the people he plays with

people in our guild dont do shit like that :shrug:

its not that hard to understand

Back