Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

cheezit said:
ok, we have a pretty good tw population on death. i'll be joining up tonight. can we get a TW guild started? or at least start working towards one. that'd be :bigthumb:
MR and I kinda/sorta joined a guild last night, but I'd prefer to punk some monsters with the TW crowd so bring it on. :D

Colosus said:
:wave:

What level are you now? My primary toon is 22 and MR's is (I think) 25 so if you're close to that level you should come party with us.

We picked up more then a million total exp each outside of Khar last night. W00t!

i cant wait to ambush people. i think i may have gimped my assasin though. ill probably remake tonight. should be able to power level since i know where all the spots are now.

spent some points where they shouldnt ahve been spent :(.

MaD_ReBeL said:
i cant wait to ambush people. i think i may have gimped my assasin though. ill probably remake tonight. should be able to power level since i know where all the spots are now.

spent some points where they shouldnt ahve been spent :(.
Did the same, but I think it's recoverable in my case. I dumped some in "Axe" and two armor classes that I'll never wear. Fortunately I didn't dump too many points so I should be OK.

id like to start over and change the runes i take. cause you can always find better str runes. i should have taken all dagger runes :(.

I'm seeing shit on that character builder that it seems I should have, but I don't have them =P Maybe it's not finished yet?

MaD_ReBeL said:
id like to start over and change the runes i take. cause you can always find better str runes. i should have taken all dagger runes :(.
If I re-do, the only rune change I'd take is the faster regen one. That would rock. It's like 10% speed bump in how fast you regen HP.

Error|550 said:
If I re-do, the only rune change I'd take is the faster regen one. That would rock. It's like 10% speed bump in how fast you regen HP.

That's the rune I took at creation.

I'm only 14. I'm hopping on now to try and get further. Problem is that the only groups I have any fun in is with TW people. :-\

Colosus said:
That's the rune I took at creation.

I'm only 14. I'm hopping on now to try and get further. Problem is that the only groups I have any fun in is with TW people. :-\
If you're still reading, post where on Death you are and I'll try to hook-up with you. Yah know ... keep you alive and all ... :D

MaD_ReBeL said:

Lightning Reflexes and the 2 dagger ones rock for Irekei rogues.

Gonna be on in about an hour maybe...

although im gonna have to farm mobs for cash, or maybe jack some graves. =P

ZugZug said:
Lightning Reflexes and the 2 dagger ones rock for Irekei rogues.
yeah thats what im going to end up taking. i took reflexes this time, and 2 other useless runes :(.

this time im going to fully spec in poison and backstab/sneak. i put some points into stuff i dont need :(.

I took Agile but not Lightning Reflexes. That's too many points to invest IMO.

Say you're a rogue. Agile is 6 pts for 5 dex and +5 to your cap. 1 point loss.
Lightning Reflexes is 12 points for 10 dex and +10 cap. When you're a race with a really high cap to begin with, you don't need the +10 so bad and those 5 points can be spent in something like str or con.

Back