Page 10 of 26
Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
181 - 11-21-2004, 12:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogRoller
I could be wrong. Events are fuzzy in that time period. I seem to remember the Aibo being pre-divorce, and the watch post-divorce.
he challenged me to a fight once on the forums.

when i made fun of him he said we should go get a beer and work things out.

I dont know what we had to work out, but it was a pretty weird conversation. I asked if i could take pictures of our fight for tw.

Sponsored Links
Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
182 - 11-21-2004, 12:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNVAR
that really IS the gayest picture on tw
And that's no small feat for sure.

[img]http://home.carolina.rr.com/themillzone/images/******ry.jpg[/img]

Jackson
Veteran
Old
183 - 11-21-2004, 13:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogRoller
Yuh. He also did a lot of stupid **** way back in the day before he came to TW, but I'm leaving that out because that was in another country, and besides the wench is dead.
the bluehair and the night of drinking alone still do it for me, though.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
184 - 11-21-2004, 13:01
I ****ed up pretty bad at UVA5 I think.

LogRoller
VeteranXX
Old
185 - 11-21-2004, 13:02
[http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/show...4&page=1&pp=20

Brasstax's inpsirational image at the end of that thread still makes me laugh.

*StarFish*
VeteranX
Old
186 - 11-21-2004, 13:04
Funniest thread in a looooong time.

Chaoz
VeteranXV
Old
187 - 11-21-2004, 13:06
Project2501 for:

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293347

DiRtNaP
Veteran
Old
188 - 11-21-2004, 13:10
Starlight releasing the Happymod Logs to tie in all involved that said they never had it.

[Celestial-RG-]
Unregistered
Old
189 - 11-21-2004, 13:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami
The very famous actor Celestial might also be a good candidate.

Might as well add you to the list for being an obsessed troll.

Last edited by [Celestial-RG-]; 11-21-2004 at 14:07..
gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
190 - 11-21-2004, 13:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestis
gofishgrrl - The female mav. Despite the fact that everyone on the forum hates her, she continues to come here. She is obsessed with canada and even has a maple leaf tattoo. At one point, all her "real friends" lived in canada and her life goal was to move to canada, despite that she had never been there before. She started a thread trying to get people to donate money to her to pay for her plane ride and included mp3s of her singing. This thread failed miserably when she accidently allowed pics of her to get out and everyone found out she was morbidly obese with enough facial craters to make the moon jealous. This all eventually culminated in everyone laughing at her blog where she made entries about cutting herself.
You know, Aestis, I LOVE our little talks. I honestly do. What I do not like about our relationship is that you tend to lie quite a bit. For instance, I have been to Canada twice. I never, ever, ever asked for money from anyone here. The pictures of me that I "accidentally allowed" people to see were a matter of bad lighting or being too close, besides just being plain bad pictures of me. Sure, you can call me ugly and call me fat. It honestly doesn't bother me at all. You don't need to lie about it to get people to hate me, though. I DO realize it's fun to jump on the bandwagon and hate someone because everyone else does, but do it in an honest way next time. As I've said before, I could care less whether people on Tribalwar approve of me or not. This forum is comprised MAINLY of a bunch of internet nerds - some who are great people, some who we could easily live without. Regardless, the ones who like me are usually the ones that know me. The ones that disklike me....well, I most likely have never even exchanged a word with them. It's not my style to judge people without knowing them, but I realize that not all people have that sort of philosophy. Ah, well. So is life. Good luck with yours.

HomeSlice
VeteranX
Old
191 - 11-21-2004, 13:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofishgrrl.
You know, Aestis, I LOVE our little talks. I honestly do. What I do not like about our relationship is that you tend to lie quite a bit. For instance, I have been to Canada twice. I never, ever, ever asked for money from anyone here. The pictures of me that I "accidentally allowed" people to see were a matter of bad lighting or being too close, besides just being plain bad pictures of me. Sure, you can call me ugly and call me fat. It honestly doesn't bother me at all. You don't need to lie about it to get people to hate me, though. I DO realize it's fun to jump on the bandwagon and hate someone because everyone else does, but do it in an honest way next time. As I've said before, I could care less whether people on Tribalwar approve of me or not. This forum is comprised MAINLY of a bunch of internet nerds - some who are great people, some who we could easily live without. Regardless, the ones who like me are usually the ones that know me. The ones that disklike me....well, I most likely have never even exchanged a word with them. It's not my style to judge people without knowing them, but I realize that not all people have that sort of philosophy. Ah, well. So is life. Good luck with yours.
Shut the **** up you fat *****.

gofishgrrl.
VeteranX
Old
192 - 11-21-2004, 13:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeSlice
Shut the **** up you fat *****.
HS, I thought we were best buddies.

Nomad
Cheap Bastard++
Contributor
Old
193 - 11-21-2004, 13:38
Gofishgirl, name 3 people on this entire forum that you are e-friends with.

HomeSlice
VeteranX
Old
194 - 11-21-2004, 13:39
Quote:
HS, I thought we were best buddies.
Untill I found out you were a fat lard. I was expecting a 5 foot 2 105 pound blonde chick that was gonna come to my house and ride my dick... but you'll just crush me.

Searagemor
VeteranXV
Old
195 - 11-21-2004, 13:44
did i get a mention?

Cheater
VeteranXX
Old
196 - 11-21-2004, 13:47
How could anyone forget Groover: "The truth about old_skul" and later "I've found Jesus and I'm pregnant"?

Fedz posting that he keyed some asian's car at the mall at Christmas time because the guy was in the car keeping warm in sub zero weather.

GFG......be cool don't dig a deeper hole. You'll never win. What's the point?

Last edited by Cheater; 11-21-2004 at 13:49..
Searagemor
VeteranXV
Old
197 - 11-21-2004, 13:49
I don't hate Gofishgrrl. I just think you're stupid.

Shouldn't you be getting mental help instead of whoring tw? Seriously.

Jelly
VeteranXX
Old
198 - 11-21-2004, 13:52
Quote:
All i hear is "blah blah blah, im a dirty fat whore"

booty
VeteranXV
Old
199 - 11-21-2004, 13:58
Stu i can not beleive you did not put the albeit thing on there.

mrkshammerhand
VeteranXX
Old
200 - 11-21-2004, 13:59
gfg adds entertainment and drama and makes the redneck boys cry

but I am not her efriend.

Page 10 of 26

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Famous TW ****ups

Social Website Bullshit