[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

aVX9NDK_700bwp.webp

The GOP will change the most over the next 15 years to get votes. They will not pick battles with culture and be more tame on immigration, and just stick to economic stuff.

is "more tame" on immigration a switch from campaigning on deporting all the dreamers, to granting a path to citizenship for dreamers and some migrant workers in exchange for a souped-up border fence? who knew? passing legislation is about compromise. the problem with your politicians is that they would rather kowtow to "conservative ideals" (lmao) than do anything that would hurt their donors.

nigger please

oh they can get me

and all my viet cong tunnels and tactics

can't save the empire

can't save us all

but i will do what i can to save mine and myself

:shrug:

Leave the enemy so they can't use you up.
Right when they think they can take it all back
become a conquistador somewhere else.

Yeah but we won't. You know why? b/c we are white ppl and we don't just quit and bail out and let everything go to shit just b/c there are a few problems.

That's how/why we built civilization and the First World.

except me
i'm leaving
fucking don't follow me this time dammit

Paybacks

string attached to $50 million college gift

FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) — A $50 million gift made earlier this year to Virginia's largest public university was given specifically to "promote the conservative principles of governance," newly released documents show, raising concerns from critics that it compromises academic freedom at the school.

"Having that word 'conservative' in there really raises concerns about academic freedom," Letiecq said. "If you don't follow conservative principles, then what?"

MSNBC guest warns Trump’s ‘willing to start physical war’ for reelection

"You don't communicate it to them — you beat them. You beat them," Mystal said. "They are not a majority of this country. The majority of white people in this country are not a majority of the country. And all the people who are not fooled by this need to come together, go to the polls, go to the protests, do whatever you have to do. You do not negotiate with these people, you destroy them."

There are certain things where it just takes a brass knuckle fight," Biden continued, later adding: "Let’s start a real physical revolution if you’re talking about it."

Just sayin

Back