[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

nSicGAA.png

derp

case closed

Former WH press secretary Joe Lockhart: Trump views white people as more 'important' than others

With Jobless Claims Approaching Record Lows, Trump Continues to Lead a Main Street Revival

President Trump’s America First economic policies have brought prosperity to Main Street, and liberals can’t stand it. While they callously root for a recession that would hurt American workers and families, though, the Trump economy just continues to deliver undeniable benefits to Americans everywhere and for blacks, whites, Hispanics, men, and women.

:rofl:

"As an eight-year-old, they called me, ‘Oh, there’s the n*****-lovers right there."

In detailing the difficulty of integrating City Hall in the 1970s, Landrieu said he was accused of looking for a “supern****r” when trying to hire the first black employee above the level of janitor for City Hall.

beautiful.

I am a staunch supporter of all the amendments, and cannot stand those who advocate a blanket suppression of the 2nd. But to be honest I do not think most gun owners would be against scoped, limited red flag laws that protect the community AND the right to due process.

Much like yelling FIRE in a theater is not protected under the 1st amendment, a similar interpretation for the 2nd is fine. People who are unbalanced should NOT have access to firearms. Develop a reliable process for determining that and I am all for it.

As a veteran, just because I saw action is not a reason to take my guns. If a vet is in treatment, that is not a reason. If a trained professional sees signs, then yes...temporarily secure the firearms. Once determined to not be a threat, give them back. How hard is that?

Problem is the left wants to be the thought police. They want broad authority to restrict the ownership of and types of guns. Nope.

But the left better realize that red flag laws work both ways. Blacks on twitter and FB posting about killing cops while holding guns? Yep, they get reported and LEOs have to act..by law...or else. Some person on twitter makes a comment about harming folks, then it has to be investigated. How long will it take for the ACLU to say that minorities are being targeted and harassed? See, they enjoy a protected status so they can create "kill the cops" pages and nothing happens. Red Flag Laws mean people can get reported for shit like that.

Slippery slope!

They can't stop obvious "red flags" with shooters as it is. Making it a law won't change that

Just ask

California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
District of Columbia
Florida
Hawaii (effective Jan. 1, 2020)
Illinois
Indiana
Maryland
Massachusetts
Nevada (effective Jan. 1, 2020)
New Jersey
New York
Oregon
Rhode Island
Vermont
Washington

They can't stop obvious "red flags" with shooters as it is. Making it a law won't change that

Just ask

California
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
District of Columbia
Florida
Hawaii (effective Jan. 1, 2020)
Illinois
Indiana
Maryland
Massachusetts
Nevada (effective Jan. 1, 2020)
New Jersey
New York
Oregon
Rhode Island
Vermont
Washington

Yeah because most of the states you can drive across the border and get a gun!

Thats why trump says red flag laws must be mandatory nationwide! Orange man good! MIGA!

Back