Twist

I got the 6 course tasting menu which was awesome. I love cooking and such but being out in the country I haven't had much of a chance to try things that I have long wanted to like foie gras, sea urchine, lobster and such. I've been holding out till I was in a place that wouldn't fuck it up so I wouldn't bias poorly on it so I went all out.

The tasting menu is mostly the same as what is currently online if you look at the tasting menu the only difference is the inclusion of a foie gras course. I got the wine pairing for the whole way through and honestly at the end I thought they'd have to fork lift me out of the restaurant. My wife shared several of the courses(and almost the entire dessert course) and got the Langoustines and the Venison.

Glad I finally got to check off several things and while I was least interested in my beef dish my wife thoroughly enjoyed the Venison which is getting her closer to pushing me out the door to go hunting which might be a fun thing to expand my normal cooking list.

I tried making shrimps once but i made them ashes.. I don't really enjoy cooking but that receipe looks very good. I will try it.

No i am not a bot. Just the worse cook ever :)
I tried to make the shrimps on a grill but forgot about them and remembered just when the smoke got to the room i was in.

My wife also really enjoyed this restaurant

http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/pdf/menu/CP_Main_Menu.pdf

Everything I got I can and have made way better from pork buns to pork belly tacos but at least I got to try shrimp heads which was on my list of things to try so that was interesting.

wow, that is cool. are there any other restaurants you think are cool? also, what kind of things do you like to buy, i would really like to know!

The bots became self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th.

In a panic, we try to pull the plug

JackLang fights back

Back