[Official] Tribes 2K17 with Bloom

lemon

8====D
Me and my Broast have been scheming about a rework of Tribes: PrestoPack for a number of years. As we've both been sidetracked with other projects we're a bit behind schedule. After a few years of the nitty gritty ironing out of the details and such we're ready for a release. This is Tribes with better graphics. Presto minus overhead plus Bloom++. Who is the elite coder to add to the team? We just need that finishing touch. Also, does anyone want to be an alphabeta tester? PM me or Broast. Thanks in advance. Your pal, lemon.

heres the link for the current project. added new base textures, and emblems. Also added listings for the DOX textures on mjhirez.cs it will now recognize every DOX texture if you wish to replace them using the HiRes plugin. before the listing was simple and incomplete. It was only missing about 20 texture replacement variables. I'll also continue to add new udpates to mjhirez.cs for a complete listing of replacable base textures. I also noticed the complete lack of opencall3 textures so I guess I'll add those too.
Tribes 2k17 v2

I'll be working on a fleet command remake with the hirez plugin. I'm thinking of some kind of submarine or ship hull texture for majority of the fleet ship armor plating.

general ideas and feedback appreciated. I'll post some screenshots of the current build in a second.

oh I thought this was the thread i made the other day. heres a picture.
d0B5j2O.png

edit, I know its such a minor detail. ever noticed how the shockwaves just look like exploding copper stop signs? just make the circle a little smaller and it doesn't try to reach the constraints of the dts.

oh I thought this was the thread i made the other day. heres a picture.
d0B5j2O.png

edit, I know its such a minor detail. ever noticed how the shockwaves just look like exploding copper stop signs? just make the circle a little smaller and it doesn't try to reach the constraints of the dts.

lol 2 c00l

Why would i be enraged? I'm actually glad that some good might come from your trolling. Someone would take this as a joke (as they should) and one up it by actually releasing it or making a plugin for it.

On another note, I'm close friends with a lot of people I've played Tribes with. Even for the ones I would call my enemy, I just don't go out of my way to exploit them for my own amusement. Even fish, that shits so old and finished ten times over. Frankly I figured you'd have grown out of it by now.

The point I'm trying to make is you have deceit in your heart friend and I recommend you to find a center where you don't always feel the need to lash out at people or try and belittle people to make yourself feel better.

That shows you have poor class in character and your personality is a bitter and hurt little fellow.

For what its worth lemon. I'm willing not to post shit so often and be less critical of what probably made you this way. I only ask that you just stop being so mean to people.

Back