[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Yet she still did it after trump campaigned for 2 years bitching about it

How shill cucked do you have to be to knight for jared/ivanka deep state

:lol:

be fucking hilarious if she went to prison over this

which is why she never should have been given a clearance in the first place (especially her stupid cuck husband jared)

and Hillary still walks free

that doesn't get Diddy Trump to regrow a fucking set against these radical leftists nothing ever will

lol fucking cnn and the tw left crack me up

Team Ivanka was quick to note that the two situations weren't -- and aren't -- exactly the same. Again, Mirijanian:

"To address misinformation being peddled about Ms. Trump's personal email, she did not create a private server in her house or office, there was never classified information transmitted, the account was never transferred or housed at Trump Organization, no emails were ever deleted, and the emails have been retained in the official account in conformity with records preservation laws and rules."

Which, OK. Clinton did delete a large chunk of the emails she sent from her private account after someone working for her did a broad canvas of all the emails she had sent and determined that they were entirely personal and therefore could be deleted without sharing them with investigators. (Roughly 50% of the emails on Clinton's private server were deleted, while 44% were turned over to investigators.)

And sure, there are -- at least on the surface -- some specific differences between what Clinton did and what Ivanka did. But man, in the big picture it's pretty damn similar.

Team Ivanka's email explanation is beyond ridiculous - CNNPolitics

6qil.png

reeeeeee whataboutIVANKA!!!!

:lol:

trump/putin/pence 2028

:rofl: is right

there is actually a comedy skit in some movie analogous to this

"You said some stuff, I said some stuff"

I mean Hillary was SoS......

Ivanka is, well, Trump's daughter

one deals with our foreign policy and even sets it......

the other is Trump's less than most worthless daughter (Tiffany)

but the crimes are identically in a leftists eyes here.......what crimes they don't care

they are stills screaming out sarcastically MUHHHHHHHHHHH EMAILS

they have no care or concern for what was sent. why it is a crime to send CLASSIFIED material over an insecure public email server. why you even need a security clearance in the first place.

they just want to pretend these were the same thing when they clearly weren't so far (though she does have a permanent security clearance and if she did the same thing throw her in prison too)

Omarosa: Trump always used personal phone in White House despite security risk | TheHill

they pulled this game before.....it went nowhere (because of what you can and can't say.....what is and isn't classified material) so they are going to try it again with his daughter

GUYS........GUYS........YOU USED THE INTERNET

HILLARY USED SOME INTERNET

they are exactly the same thing. the same problem

oh, yeah, but I also only want to go after Ivanka because I might still have to vote for Hillary again in 2020 when she either ruins her competition or rigs the DNC primary again.

so what Ivanka did was actually worse

way worse.......because my team + feelz and anymeansnecessary etc, you get it

uh oh tele's posts are getting longer; the autism is coming out

Standard ad hominem response. Unsurprising. At least triple made an effort.

i bet he can barely skim his own posts at this point

difference between phaytal and triple is one actually tries harder

and it isn't phaytal

so he is like a low effort triple

jfc that should make an actual pear sad

Team Ivanka's email explanation is beyond ridiculous - CNNPolitics

And sure, there are -- at least on the surface -- some specific differences between what Clinton did and what Ivanka did. But man, in the big picture it's pretty damn similar.

:nuts:

no it isn't.....not by a long shot

bq-5bf42bc08d987.jpeg

I am starting to come to the conclusion that the mood altering drugs and lithium in their body has made basic logic and reason impossible for them at this point

that math and science really are racist in their minds........because the reality just doesn't match up with the bullshit they are spewing

O someone affiliated w/ the political party I cheer for did something bad and in the same vein of a thing we crucified someone on the other sports team for

Do I condemn it like an unbiased person

Do I use mental gymnastics to explain why it's not hypocritical for me to not condemn it

I am so conflicted :[

Back