Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

Taking an aids cocktail of atripla for years does that to you. His skin is fucking bleached because his liver is gone

I took that pill atripla all of 2 months if that. I don't have to eat pills cause doc has me doing other things. HIV doc is literally best in world. Doc flies here every 3 months just to see me. Fav lab rat progressing the field beyond belief and all. :shrug:

Or maybe my skin is "bleached" because of the following.

1. Mother is Irish/Swedish.

2. It's the middle of winter you dipshit.

As far as my liver is concerned it's doing better than yours. Kidneys too. The more you know.

EDIT: Don't worry tater. I will be sure to post condolences in your RIP thread.

fuck the haters tehvul IT'S OK TO BE WHITE

Amen brother. If it aint white it aint right! 1488 Race War Now!

Last edited:
Yeah ok.

da31a337931391cdee06f75451a819f2.jpg

why are you wearing a life alert if ur so healthy tehvul

lol wtf
why would you have a mini fridge?

To be fair mini fridges are only like $100.00 at home depot. Great for keeping drinks and snacks handy so you don't have to go to kitchen when studying/gaming. I have a second microwave sitting on top mine for even more convenience. :shrug:

god tehvul is sexy

Good to see you mstrike. Hope you are doing well. Get in my belly big daddy. :p

34713b7f542e386926e1ef53e3b220c6.jpg

Last edited:
To be fair mini fridges are only like $100.00 at home depot. Great for keeping drinks and snacks handy so you don't have to go to kitchen when studying/gaming. I have a second microwave sitting on top mine for even more convenience. :shrug:

i can see that if you had like a 6000 square foot house. but when it's 400 square feet and it takes about 10 steps to get to the fridge, not so much. :shrug:

Good to see you mstrike. Hope you are doing well. Get in my belly big daddy. :p

34713b7f542e386926e1ef53e3b220c6.jpg

seriously man

I mean do you not think we know photoshop?

Back