Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

Should be intresting. Actually no there will be no "story". Just her reaction, good or bad, to being harassed. Havax I used to half assed respect u but fucking with a woman after she just went through some very terrible things you would not want to happen to your daughter, sister, or mother is a pretty shitty thing to do.

EDIT: She recently moved into my home for a reason you fucking dumb ass.

dude wtf, i didn't find it, fuck off. i just looked at her facebook after someone posted it, ffs. get over it.

maybe you should blame yourself for posting obvious shit about her on tw, pussy.

dude wtf, i didn't find it, fuck off. i just looked at her facebook after someone posted it, ffs. get over it.

maybe you should blame yourself for posting obvious shit about her on tw, pussy.

You fuck off weirdo e stalker. No need to look at her facebook. She's not interested in an estalker low life like you. Get over what? I'm not the one fucking with people. I'm doing good works because unlike you I help more than I hurt.

Its a pic thread fuckhead. Pics tend to be obvious. Grow up.

Oh yeah I forgot. He is too pussy to post pics of himself. Meanwhile sissy lala faggot me post pics no problem. Better to be a faggot than a pussy eh?

:lol: ur a funny character

have fun with ur bipolar fat german bitch ggs

and pls, stay away from her small children, freak.

we all know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in the dweasel/garcia family

:lol: ur a funny character

have fun with ur bipolar fat german bitch ggs

and pls, stay away from her small children, freak.

we all know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in the dweasel/garcia family

I don't play a role like you do.

Winter is super harsh here. A fat chick is an indispensable heat resource. If she flips out on me I will simply go into my den. No accident the den door locks from the inside.

The girls are in the living room watching some girlie show on Netflix. I'm in my den. Those girls are more safe here than ever in their entire lives.

Freak? Dont hate on me because you only have your hand to calm your primitive desires, meanwhike Im making that beautiful german female squirt all over the place at 10 am because I can.

I must be the exception to your flawed labeled as concept just because someone else did something rule because this apple lives exactly 1567 miles from the rotted tree that used to be Texas and that disgusting pedo Dweasel.

ubPe9ED.jpg

She looks perfectly junoesque. Consider yourself lucky.
Concrats btw. :)

Back