Petition to ban Krayvok.

I support this thread because in the first time in the history of ban threads, the real reason for it is stated in the op.

People want to see other people banned not because they don't know how to use ignore, people want people banned because they know it would cause severe emotional distress.

Krayvok, kittycat, and animo are examples of people that would rather lose a limb than be banned from TW for even a week.

I support this thread because in the first time in the history of ban threads, the real reason for it is stated in the op.

People want to see other people banned not because they don't know how to use ignore, people want people banned because they know it would cause severe emotional distress.

Krayvok, kittycat, and animo are examples of people that would rather lose a limb than be banned from TW for even a week.

:lol: I just come here to bullshit/waste time/piss you guys off for pure entertainment.

If I was 'banned' for a week month or life it wouldn't cause me any emotional distress nor would I lose any sleep over it. I'd laugh it off and go about my business.

Now for isuk (kittycat), and animo i dont know about them. they might freak out and try to change their ip/user name to be apart of this social place we love to call TW.

I support this thread... and the idea.

ban that worthless piece of shit, knowing he would actually cry if banned from TW is enough of a reason.

And he would cry, like a little girl.

:lol: I just come here to bullshit/waste time/piss you guys off for pure entertainment.

If I was 'banned' for a week month or life it wouldn't cause me any emotional distress nor would I lose any sleep over it. I'd laugh it off and go about my business.

Now for isuk (kittycat), and animo i dont know about them. they might freak out and try to change their ip/user name to be apart of this social place we love to call TW.

No you came here because you liked to come here. Once everyone started realizing that you a dumb fuck shitty poster and called you out for it, you started to say this

So i assume you wasted all that money to go to UVA (or whatever LAN it was w/Colosus) just to bullshit/waste time/piss people off. Right?

Correct me where I am wrong with sources sited.

Thanks.

There are probably more worthy ban candidates than Krayvok, though I struggle to really think of any at the moment.

I'd suggest Obibun but he'd love the attention.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There are probably more worthy ban candidates than Krayvok, though I struggle to really think of any at the moment.

I'd suggest Obibun but he'd love the attention.

I don't think you got the memo.

I've been in several ban polls. As a matter of fact, I took Kurayami on in a ban poll and more people voted to ban him but he wasn't banned.

Banning me is old hat. There's a core group of nerd virgins who hate on me, but the vast majority of the forum couldn't care less. What small impact I make on this forum is negligible and never worth the real attention, but the haters keep hating and such is life.

Actually, a better way to do this thread is to ask if anybody actually likes Krayvok.

I don't mean in a "I like to laugh at him" way.
I mean in a "I care if he dies" sort of way.

Barring whatever smurf accounts he has, I'm guessing that number would be 0.

I like Krayvok. I will be sad if he dies.

I don't dislike you, but I don't care if you die either.

I like Krayvok. I will be sad if he dies.

I don't dislike you, but I don't care if you die either.
You must be a Krayvok smurf.

Which means that you're already aware of his suicide thread from earlier.

Apparently he's going to kill himself because I make fun of him.

This thread was filled with too much spam for me to read through, but I believe that so far I support banning the following people:
Gay(vok)
Odio
Obibun
That ajs member/contributor shit.
Animal - because he adopted Kray(vok)

Back