RIP Stan Lee

9f639f58-149c-462e-8dc1-e4ebf1ffbfda.jpeg

It's Disney, they probably had him 3D mapped years ago. Hell they could've spend a week just putting him in different outfits and delivering different puns in front of a greenscreen and be covered for 40 years of film.

Shit, they'll probably have his head placed in the Disney Vault right next to Walt's head.

in a world of corporate fuckery, stan lee should go down in the record books. his creations ended up as one of the most lucrative IP's in history, and he got jack all from it

stan lee is great and all but his main contribution to comics was letting the penciller write the story so he didn't have to

jack kirby, steve ditko, jack kirby, john romita, jack kirby, jack kirby, and jack kirby created the characters you are thinking of (this is not controversial it is well-established fact)

this makes me real sad

rip stan

everyones old grandpa who told them a million stories when we were kids

I read that they pre-recorded a bunch of his cameos so we'll still be seeing him for a few more years

Also never forget that Stan Lee rescued a TW member from a burning RV and saved his life

i follow stan on insta and it was p obvi from his recent stories that he was in very poor health

dood seemed super spry for his age up until early this year when he started talking really slowly and was always sitting down

Back