You raff yuo roose v.3871

They're not defending their property

They're trying to get their board back before the cops arrive so that they don't get busted for trespassing

There's a big distinction there

This is not a difficult concept

They're trying to get their board back before the cops arrive so that they don't get busted for trespassing

all she wanted was them to leave but then took their shit... how fucking retarded are you. she way overreacted... like stated before if she wasnt a crazy fucking cunt they would have done the one trick and be gone but no she wants to play hero or some shit... its a big problem with society... people need to mind their own when its not a big fucking deal like someone being murdered.

and teh other issue... we dont need to be invlobing police int bullshit matters such as this. its a waste of time and money.

Last edited:
all she wanted was them to leave but then took their shit... how fucking retarded are you.
She asked them to leave and they persisted in boarding after she had already asked them to leave. At that point she wanted them busted for trespassing.

Again, this is not a difficult concept.

Yeah, one trick. :lol: You can see Travace is one of these white trash shitheads who had someone take their shitty skateboard. These useless fuckwits keep skating in the same places over and over and over again, fucking up railings, park benches, flowerpots, stairs, any fucking thing they can do their stupid fucking 'tricks' on. I love skater fail videos, seeing one of these useless cunts get their teeth smashed in after they fall flat on their face is delicious.

she way overreacted... like stated before if she wasnt a crazy fucking cunt they would have done the one trick and be gone but no she wants to play hero or some shit... its a big problem with society... people need to mind their own when its not a big fucking deal like someone being murdered.

and teh other issue... we dont need to be invlobing police int bullshit matters such as this. its a waste of time and money.
They're fucking with her property and potentially causing damage. It's exactly why we have trespassing laws. And police get involved when laws are broken.

She wasn't being a "crazy fucking cunt" or overreacting. She's obviously had an ongoing problem with them. That problem doesn't stop until the kids get busted. And they don't get busted if they don't stick around until the cops show up.

next time i see someone speeding i'm going to follow them until they stop, and then i'm going to take their car from them and drive away to call the police on them

i'll let them know i'll give the car back though

It's more like calling the cops with the license plate number of the person who keeps coming around and doing donuts on your lawn

Unfortunately skateboards aren't registered with license plates

no it's more like stealing the car from the guy doing donuts on your lawn and then telling him you'll return it after you call the cops

They're fucking with her property and potentially causing damage. It's exactly why we have trespassing laws. And police get involved when laws are broken.

She wasn't being a "crazy fucking cunt" or overreacting. She's obviously had an ongoing problem with them. That problem doesn't stop until the kids get busted. And they don't get busted if they don't stick around until the cops show up.

you are dumb. it wasnt her property, she was the manger working for someone else that owned the property.

she has no right to steal someone's property because she is unhappy what they are doing with it on someone else's property.

oh hey look someone has pulled up on my property or the property i work on, i get to steal their car and whatever money they have in their pockets and i dont even have to call the cops.

you people are stupid lol

Last edited:
so if this happened multiple time... why wouldn't she let them keep skating and call cops...??? this happens all the time... everywhere. it's not hard too deal with.
if people come back, don't warn them. just call the cops and watch them get yelled at.

you've obviously been picked on by some skater kids, probably because you're a loser

5HyREip.jpg

so if this happened multiple time... why wouldn't she let them keep skating and call cops...??? this happens all the time... everywhere. it's not hard too deal with.
if people come back, don't warn them. just call the cops and watch them get yelled at.

you've obviously been picked on by some skater kids, probably because you're a loser
Because she didn't want to call the cops on them at first? Wouldn't have been a problem if the kids just packed up and left, but the one little asshole kept skating, so she changed her mind.

If she makes it inside with the skateboard and calls the sheriff, do you think she in any way gets in any sort of trouble for grabbing the skateboard when he arrives? No? Alright, cool.

See:

Because she didn't want to call the cops on them at first? Wouldn't have been a problem if the kids just packed up and left, but the one little asshole kept skating, so she changed her mind.

If she makes it inside with the skateboard and calls the sheriff, do you think she in any way gets in any sort of trouble for grabbing the skateboard when he arrives? No? Alright, cool.

See:

why do you care tho?

those kids arent bothering anyone. theres no one around, why would you waste your time fucking with them?

and like i said just because someone is on your property doesnt mean you have a right to steal their stuff.

if a car pulls up on my property and i tell them to leave and they ignore me i dont then have a right to force them out of their car and pull it in my garage.

Last edited:
Back