STICKY PLZ: PUB MOTHERFUCKING G

Haven't played in over a week, so I'm rusty.

1st kill was total accident. Ran into a warehouse and I didn't see him. He didn't see me. Then we saw each other about the same time about 4 feet from one another. I fired off an ak round. Got lucky and hit him in the head. :lol:

IMO8K1B.jpg

Got my first chicken dinner a couple nights ago. Random 4 man squad. At the end I looked and noticed there were 7 left and we had all 4 of our squad. We just waited it out in the center of the circle forcing people to come to us.

Squads move slowly and typically die together. It only takes one idiot in your squad to do something dumb that immediately gives another squad an advantage over you. I actually like doing solo squads because you can move more freely and quickly, get loot hubs to yourself, and pick off stragglers without much trouble.

Just chicken dinnered going solo in a squad game. Landed in a town on Erangel with another squad there. Found a Scar early but no sights. Got in a firefight with one of them at about 75 meters away and downed him on the other side of a wall. No meds yet, so I rushed hard right to flank and get vision on him. A squadmate was near him looking towards where I had been shooting from. I downed him and then killed them both. I flanked even harder right and stayed crouched while looting and heard another squad member coming and ambushed him. The last squad member rushed in right after him and i switched to an uzi I had found and finished their squad off.

Did not see anyone until the last few minutes of the game. Ended up in some rocky terrain north part of the map (I haven't watched replay yet). Was camping it out until I heard some people fighting with 5 left. Me and a guy who was last in his squad spotted each other at the same time and I killed him with a couple Scar headshots. Last 3 I was against apparently got cocky. I spotted one and we shot at each other while his teammate tries to rush me with a pan. I killed the first teammate and got hit once with the pan but switched to my AK and killed the guy that was trying to hit me. I reload and peek where I hear footsteps rushing towards me and kill the last guy for the win. I then had to go chill outside for a bit because I was burning up after that adrenaline rush.

Squads move slowly and typically die together. It only takes one idiot in your squad to do something dumb that immediately gives another squad an advantage over you. I actually like doing solo squads because you can move more freely and quickly, get loot hubs to yourself, and pick off stragglers without much trouble.

a solo squad eh... is that like a one legged tripod?

Back