[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

"oldnativecuckfuck pussyass fukn bitchass l0s3r vansta chekn dafuq in redy 2 take slaps cross muh fukn pussyass fukn teefz n m0ufz i m sucha guuuuud GUD lil fuccboi fukme n fuku 2 mom fuk"

translation

old native cuck fuck

pussy ass fuckin bitch ass

loser vanster

checkin the fuck in ready to take slaps across my fuckin pussy ass fuckin teeth and mouth

im such a gooooooood GOOD lil'fuck boy

fuck me and fuck you too mom-fuck

-a poem by ming xu

I don't know the mong one (Eric)

Eric-1.jpg

is in much legal jeopardy yet, but Jr.

KPFK73URHC4XECVWVCIGFLHSGI.jpg

is in a pile of shit. We won't know for sure until Mueller winds up and presents, but it appears that he, Kushner, daddy, and a few Russians are headed for the klink.

:rofl:

Eric Holder Says Releasing FISA Documents Is An “Abuse Of Power”

[Strange coming from the most transparent administration evar![/i]

As President Trump orders the DOJ to release classified FISA documents regarding the Russia probe, democrats are predictably freaking out. As usual, the democrats are afraid of the truth getting out, as it likely contradicts the narrative that they try to set.

Former Attorney General Eric Holder took to twitter to express his reeeeeeee.

“This is an especially dangerous abuse of power by this President. He places his self interest above the national security interests of the country,” Holder reeeeeed Tuesday morning.

So, according to the democrats, being transparent and not keeping the public in the dark is somehow considered an “abuse of power” and a “self interest.” Because the in the minds of the democrats, the government must maintain a veil of secrecy.

Meanwhile, in still another twisted tale of irony, it’s now come out that Holder’s department of justice had secret rules on how to use FISA to target journalists in the USA. Maybe that’s why Holder doesn’t want more FISA documents to come out. Perhaps it’s his own “self interest” that he’s interested in.

Government Can Spy on Journalists in the U.S. Using Invasive Foreign Intelligence Process

The U.S. government can monitor journalists under a foreign intelligence law that allows invasive spying and operates outside the traditional court system, according to newly released documents.

Targeting members of the press under the law, known as the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, requires approval from the Justice Department’s highest-ranking officials, the documents show.

In two 2015 memos for the FBI, the attorney general spells out “procedures for processing Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act applications targeting known media entities or known members of the media.” The guidelines say the attorney general, the deputy attorney general, or their delegate must sign off before the bureau can bring an application to the secretive panel of judges that approves monitoring under the 1978 act, which governs intelligence-related wiretapping and other surveillance carried out domestically and against U.S. persons abroad.

The high level of supervision points to the controversy around targeting members of the media at all. Prior to the release of these documents, little was known about the use of FISA court orders against journalists. Previous attention had been focused on the use of National Security Letters against members of the press; the letters are administrative orders with which the FBI can obtain certain phone and financial records without a judge’s oversight. FISA court orders can authorize much more invasive searches and collection, including the content of communications, and do so through hearings conducted in secret and outside the sort of adversarial judicial process that allows journalists and other targets of regular criminal warrants to eventually challenge their validity.
[.....]
[read rest at linky]

Just another day living in a nation infected by the mind virus known as progreeeeeeessivism.

yeah, cael/blackpeople/kotz/vanster/epidemic are definitely shitting things up, but stick around, it's about to get interesting once the page/strozk/mccabe/comey text messages come out and the fisa documents come out unredacted. :sunny:

and still not a single shred of evidence that trump colluded with russia. just a whole lot of reaching way back into the past to scare some people into making stuff up for a plea deal.

good call, mueller. real professional.

no worries, it will all be coming to a halt soon when it comes out that the special counsel was brought in under false pretenses.

"Her worst fears are coming true."

lol wtf
:lol:

Sidenote - guess I have been outta the loop for a few days. Just read something that FB and twitter are unleashing a meme AI system to 'fact check' memes. :lol:

I guess this found its way to the Q legion and they have been busy making new memes. Q posted a link to a Cali congressman about the abuse by Trump for releasing the FISA shit and the legions of plebs have been busy.

Rep. Eric Swalwell on Twitter:

:lol:

Back