[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I like how havax believes every conspiracy about podesta & pizzagate yet ignores Moore

We got more Twitter and 4chan conspiracies on the way boys we gotta defend all the (r) pedos :lol:

I like how havax believes every conspiracy about podesta & pizzagate yet ignores Moore

We got more Twitter and 4chan conspiracies on the way boys we gotta defend all the (r) pedos :lol:

havax is such a party line cuck that he'd probably call the Trump campaign chair and former Rep Senator that just pled guilty to sex trafficking a conspiracy. :lol:

last time i checked, moore didn't have news articles about pedophile art strewn all over his house and in his pizza parlor/instagram, with bands playing in his backyard talking about liking little boys and pedophilia, sending emails about playing dominoes on cheese instead of pasta or walnut sauce. :shrug:

Last edited:
We got the teenagers at 4chan on the podesta case again and Seth rich and bengazi and Clinton emails

We are about to crack open one of these cases any day now boys!

isn't it funny how cael, kotz, and phaytal support pedophiles and pedo activities when it's the dems doing it?

Do you disavow him?

I think he probably grabbed some tits and asses that he shouldn't have. I also think it was likely in a playful manner, much like the pics of him mimicking a boob grab.

I don't think he wanted to resign, but there was too much pressure from the Dems based on his prior comments about Trump/Moore's sexual assaults. I personally don't think he should have if he was serious about his denials.

:shrug:

Does that meet your stringent requirements for disavow?

I think he probably grabbed some tits and asses that he shouldn't have. I also think it was likely in a playful manner, much like the pics of him mimicking a boob grab.

I don't think he wanted to resign, but there was too much pressure from the Dems based on his prior comments about Trump/Moore's sexual assaults. I personally don't think he should have if he was serious about his denials.

:shrug:

Does that meet your stringent requirements for disavow?

I'm simply looking for consistency in your outrage. You condemn Moore with less proof, regardless of the seriousness of the alleged crimes.

havax is such a party line cuck that he'd probably call the Trump campaign chair and former Rep Senator that just pled guilty to sex trafficking a conspiracy. :lol:

Ralph Shortey was appointed by locals to county campaign coordinator, not by the RNC or Trump team.

He's also a piece of shit and I hope he gets shanked in prison.

Ralph Shortey was appointed by locals to county campaign coordinator, not by the RNC or Trump team.

He's also a piece of shit and I hope he gets shanked in prison.

yeah that was a very misleading article title. par for the course when dealing with liberal never trumper fake news :shrug:

Back