[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Tbh it’s puzzling why a forever alone would even concern themselves this much over wedding cakes but hey you do you, as long as you take your outrage out on us and not the people u work with it’s fine I suppose

Tbh it’s puzzling why a forever alone would even concern themselves this much over wedding cakes but hey you do you, as long as you take your outrage out on us and not the people u work with it’s fine I suppose

i posted a funny tweet, you reee'd :shrug:

glad you're not concerned.

I don’t feel like reading the tax reform bill, does anyone know what it will do to families in the 100k-150k range? Or 150k-200k range? I really am hoping to not get fucked this year. I don’t have a mortgage, but we do pay a lot in property taxes like 8k a year. This is how I’m gonna judge Trump, how it affects me personally
Tax Plan Calculator by Maxim Lott

I think it's accurate, but I think the new plan has up to 10k more in house/mortage write-offs or something... so it should be even better if you have a home.

the only way it would be funny is if u thought they wouldn’t put that on a cake in the first place, which you might if ur a triggered retard

So my bad carry on

xx5HLi2.gif
REDNECKS AND TRUMP AND I DONT THINK THAT TWITTER IS FUNNY OMG

k

Heh we won boys

Liberals made us put 2 men on a cake, now we can force muslims to draw Muhammad on a cake

#checkmate

I know ur taking classes from Tele on terrible trolling, but saying someone is mad over and over doesn’t suddenly reverse the fact that ur really incensed at the world and I’m just laughing at u

yo br0 where do u find m0slem and (((brooklyn))) bakeries do u have 2b in la or nyc or wat? my area is all bakeries who love jesus and hate fags. i want 2 break (((bread))) w/ the m0slem bakers plz advise

Never understood the gay cake thing. Most fags I have ever known bake awesome cakes or know another faggot that bakes awesome cakes. Guess it was over some liberal faggots wanting to fuck with normal folks because they are faggots who are jealous of normal folks. :shrug:

ed you're gonna have to leave rocky mountain white atlantis

come join me for a shwarma wrap in this sanctuary city no-go zone

Havax raging about cake and some bullshit on Twitter lol

What a Fucking snowflake Cuck :lol:

He's on Twitter more than sjw are lmao :rofl:

Back