Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

uh...sorry i didn't have a barf smiley specific enough to say "someone who's getting made fun of by people in a thread and yet posts more pics of herself and saying how she hates the majority of people here, but here's these pictures just to fan the flames makes me nauseous"

I agree w/ vampire 100% percent. I had no problems w/ u mav .. i've never even said a bad thing about you.

Your weight seems to be the one in control of ur life.

WiLd_FiRe said:
wtf mav ... there was no hostility or even put downs in my comments. WTF

See you are looking for reasons to get mad. Well fuck you

hostility my fat white ass

i may have stirred the hornets nest but fucking A, this is the type of shit I make an example of. You go out of your way to help someone, especially when it comes to a service I pay money for, that you use FOR FREE, and this is the thanks you get.

yea, fuck you. rot in hell with the lot of them, ill save you a seat

you know I hate to be "that guy"

but I think several people posting in this thread could benefit quite a bit from reading this.

especially the part about Karma.

much <3

Mav said:
if i wanna channel energy i can just ring your fucking neck

just squeeze it clear off you fucking shoulders

watch your eyes go lifeless, as the oxygen in your system runs out

nothing would be sweeter, not even a donut. a price put on that, cannot be

after you stand up LOL

mavs on a witchhunt.

mav ur a fucking pathetic cry baby. I have never seen anyone cry so fucking much in my entire life. And to have a problem as small as being over weight. How bout those kids w/ cancer - you'd think they'd have a bad outlook on life.

who the fuck cares!? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE IF MAV IS FAT!? ARE YOU A FAG? DO YOU WANT TO FUCK HIM IF HE LOSES WEIGHT!? I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND YOU FAGGOTS!

omg i had to get that out.. all you judgmental fucks are pathetic.

who says i care if mav is overweight? I was commenting on him being the biggest fucking cry baby i have ever came into contact with.

WiLd_FiRe said:
mavs on a witchhunt.

mav ur a fucking pathetic cry baby. I have never seen anyone cry so fucking much in my entire life. And to have a problem as small as being over weight. How bout those kids w/ cancer - you'd think they'd have a bad outlook on life.

oh im sorry what were you saying? all i could hear was a greedy bastard selfish enough to get what he wants from someone then go back to acting like the majority of everyone else

HelenKeller said:
uh...sorry i didn't have a barf smiley specific enough to say "someone who's getting made fun of by people in a thread and yet posts more pics of herself and saying how she hates the majority of people here, but here's these pictures just to fan the flames makes me nauseous"

yes, that's obviously what everyone should get from a barf smiley

not that you think she's ugly, which would be the obvious choice, but an entire paragraph

noticed he ignored my post because he probably realizes I'm right.

Stop your bitching Mav, stop the self pity and do something about it. Using your weight as your entire excuse for being an asshole and having a shitty life is absolutely pathetic. You are so much better off than a huge percentage of people in this world.

gfg is fat, mav is fat, aestis totally rocks and i'm a giant lizard about to CRUSH YOU ALL!

oh yeah, ZooL rocks too, and so does Plagu3

Mav said:
oh im sorry what were you saying? all i could hear was a greedy bastard selfish enough to get what he wants from someone then go back to acting like the majority of everyone else

In all honesty the best thing that would ever happen to you was if you got banned from here and irc.

You're WAY out of control. Go get some help.

Back