Let them build that fucking Mosque

Christianity outgrew it's need to kill and conquer. Islam has yet to do that.
ouch!

this statement has to hurt the cultural Marxists. i can only feel their pain... as they quickly drum up the evils Christianity did many years ago.

ouch!

this statement has to hurt the cultural Marxists. i can only feel their pain... as they quickly drum up the evils Christianity did many years ago.
Present-day Christian terrorist and paramilitary groups far outnumber Muslim terrorist and paramilitary groups both in population and in destruction.

Present-day Christian terrorist and paramilitary groups far outnumber Muslim terrorist and paramilitary groups both in population and in destruction.
:rofl: :cry: :rofl: :cry: :rofl:

Okay, he's definitely trolling now. Phew, I was hoping he wasn't really this stupid.

Holy shit Dweasel no one is going to take your opinion seriously when you post like that. I don't read that shit and I'm pretty sure 95% of Tribalwar doesn't either.

Lemon

They do too!
:razz:

But they will never admit it! :ofn:

I know the way I present things are 'tard or outrageous
but within there are seeds of truth.

last i remember reading... it was something close to 90% of the worlds CURRENT conflicts are due to Muslims.

you claim not to be a cultural Marxist yet, you continue to defend those who would kill you first for your so called, tolerance. okay, whatever....?

last i remember reading... it was something close to 90% of the worlds CURRENT conflicts are due to Muslims.

you claim not to be a cultural Marxist yet, you continue to defend those who would kill you first for your so called, tolerance. okay, whatever....?

How about the remaining 10%

give the "Mussys" all the non-nuke tacticle weapons they want, stand off,
and let them fight amongst each other for their True version of IS LAM! .....:lol:

I hope they build one on all 4 corners of the WTC, they have the right, and it'll be a bit more illuminating to all the liberals if they do. Make them all 100 stories as well. No one will notice, right?

They're just some arabs that probably don't even have a country, they're just so greedy they'll put a mosque anywhere.
:lol:

That mosque will be masked in the shadows
of American capitalism by the tall buildings
towering over it....

and the ragheads will scurry in the dark like furtive cockroaches
afraid of the big "Shoe" decending upon them!

Whew! :rofl:

Back