[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trickle-down economics is a dead simple theory, why do you need someone to explain it to you to have a conversation? Just so you can continue on presuming the stupidity of those who think it's an inane demand?

What isn't fair in a democracy is not that others have more, it's that a dollar is worth more than a vote. Politicians are elected to represent the people, but the current system represents special interests far and away more than the people as a whole. You can see this in virtually every kind of legislation. Corporatocracy, plutocracy, crony capitalism, whatever you want to call it - it isn't democracy.

Giving the wealthiest of wealthy more money does not typically produce much economic growth - there are plenty of papers on this if you'd like to do some research for yourself. Instead, they just end up controlling a larger share of the economy. You're not out to own more "stuff" at the top, you're out to gain more power which our system easily allows you to do.

This, I think, will effectively eventually lead to corporations controlling the world. And they are trying - one of the big reasons I liked Trump was because he was against the TPP. My fucking god what a rights-stripping corporation takeover attempt that piece of shit was. And written in secret of course, because the public can't be a party to the conversation of taking their rights away.

Fairness in a democracy is one person one vote, not one dollar one vote. Remove money from politics - lol. Tax the wealthy a lot - definitely not ideal because a smaller government is a better government, but it is somewhat of a stopgap. Alternatively, find a way to distribute the growth of the economy to all citizens more or less equally. Communism! you might say. Except virtually all growth in the economy goes to Wall Street or London like leeches when they produce absolutely nothing of value except digital zeroes. The productivity of the people is sapped away by these leeches and it shows in the widening wealth gap.

Care to discuss civilly?

Absolutely I'll be civil to you as long as you keep it cool.

Yes, not only is it an inane demand, it's also *insane*. There is absolutely no fairness to the tax system at all. If it were fair, everyone would contribute based on the same percentage so everyone contribute their fair proportional amount and everyone has skin in the game. Thats what fair is, not what you think it is based on envy / jealousy / hate.

Ok so here are a few thoughts:

1. The bulk of taxes are paid by the wealthy. This is irrefutable. So at the same time, if you cut their taxes, of course they will be paying LESS. So what? Its a number's game and they certainly pay more in taxes than your typical TW burger flipper who pays next to nothing but has a couple of kids and gets a refund worth more than what they paid in. Irrefutable as well.

2. Real trickle down is the gvt telling you how much they will give you -especially in the form of hand outs (and I consider that economic enslavement through dependence). They collect massive amounts of tax revenue and then dole it out. I dispute this. If we kept more of our own money based on an equal percentage paid by all, everyone would be in much better shape and would actually be contributing their 'fair share'.

3. You would be hard pressed to find anyone who supports crony capitalism. That's not how the system was designed. However, as time has passed and our public has become more and more apathetic, we have allowed these crooks [aka politicians] to get away manipulating the system to what we have now. Do you disagree? What do you think of politicians receiving an expedited death penalty when convicted of crimes betraying the public trust? I am for it -make these sorry fucks have skin in the game.

So while I understand why you are choosing to tie in political contributions with voting into tax policy, that is actually a separate issue in itself. The focus on this was having you and others attempt to describe 'trickle down', which in reality, you guys havent actually done. What you will do now is look at what trickle down is to me and try to figure out a way to counter that. But at the end of the day, any reasonable and rational person will understand that money coming from the gvt is the actual trickle down.

:)

what about killing people in the middle east for oil? :p:

So right to life.

Niggers killing niggers at staggering rates

Niggers want to kill whitey

Niggers committing violent crimes against other races at record rates.

Niggers population vs working class blacks.. so out of wack it isn't funny.

Claims niggers just need time to evolve some more.

That is our Bell

what about killing people in the middle east for oil? :p:

That's none of our fucking business and would love to see us extricate ourselves from it. My preference is to just sell them all (no preference / favoritism) weapons and let them kill each other off. It's an idealist view and reality says otherwise. Caveat: fuck with the US and we wipe you off the face of the Earth (no nukes). This means killing everyone we are at war with -women... children... all of 'em. Leave no one alive to get any revenge in the future. Bonus: allows easy occupation and resource exploitation = jobs. :brows:

The most revolting about this push for globalism is it's inherent characteristic of forcing Nation's to become involved in each other's business. The flip side to that of course, is that there are ambitious Nation States that will go to war to seize more resources and that disrupts the world's economy.

It's a shitty catch 22 that there isnt any easy answer to, unless it involves developing new tech to ween ourselves off that energy source.

1jvu.jpg

Flawless, haha.

So far all of these simpletons are proving my point; the only attempt is 'wealth disparity', meaningless feel good garbage and only reinforces massive ignorance in the economics of a capitalist system.

Good stuff and 'embarrissing'.

:)

oddly you didn't address my point as it shit all over you

hmm i just asked you that question, what are you getting at?? it seemed like earlier you were defending it

Back