So...

I'm married. If I ever get divorced, I'd NEVER get married again. What's up with d00ds who do it over and over again?

if you have kids I can see it being something you would want to do, especially if the kids are young. and Fal has kids.

Is this the girl that is tatt'd up? I remarried a little more than five years after being divorced, and even then wasn't looking to ever remarry. I guess when you know, you know. Just have to trust you know her enough to know she's legitimately sane and won't flip her shit after getting married. Best of luck!

Is this the girl that is tatt'd up? I remarried a little more than five years after being divorced, and even then wasn't looking to ever remarry. I guess when you know, you know. Just have to trust you know her enough to know she's legitimately sane and won't flip her shit after getting married. Best of luck!

she has ink but it isn't the one who had the tattoo below her neck (who seriously was crazy)

marriage definitely mainly for people that want kids...its a shame that our society ties so many things to it though...like health insurance, etc

dude you're seriously the biggest pussy on this forum.

keyboard commando

um this thread is clear evidence of who the biggest pussy is on TW by a long shot

"at a certain point calling someone your girlfriend sounds dumb"

wtf is wrong w/ u bro

i called my wife my gf for like 8 years

didnt bother me until we had kids together

dude. Seriously we've had this conversation before.

Plus is isn't like your extended family doesn't have red flags. And no I won't bring them here, just get off my nuts.

um this thread is clear evidence of who the biggest pussy is on TW by a long shot

"at a certain point calling someone your girlfriend sounds dumb"

wtf is wrong w/ u bro

you can't tell me that absent isn't the biggest pussy on the forum. He talks shit and can never back it up. I put my shit out there. I've posted my picture, many times. I've talked about my life and have taken my lumps. That retard just types and types and types. I bet he sits to take a piss.

Fal's ex wife also can't garnish his new wife's income for alimony/child support. it's called "leverage".

Back