APB - officially out

Yep... did some stuff, gave it another shot... awful. I realise it's a beta, but it's a horribly unfinished game... the engine, the content, the interface... just overall bad.

Yep... did some stuff, gave it another shot... awful. I realise it's a beta, but it's a horribly unfinished game... the engine, the content, the interface... just overall bad.
Well even though it's a beta, it has already been in beta, released, and then shut down shortly after. This "beta" is for the free to play version. From what I can see they only changed a few things (like being able to have 1 augment at a time instead of 3), and it remains generally the same. Which is a horribly unfinished and unbalanced game.

I've been playing with the SA guys and having a blast.

The tutorial zone is slow but once you get a solid group that you can actually execute tactics with, it's really fun.

I actually bought this piece of trash when it was originally released. The only good thing about the entire game was the character customization and the ability to create your own graphics. Everything else was just horribly unbalanced and unpolished.

ok i got my game working and am now the best player on all of the joker server

ScreenShot00000.jpg

ScreenShot00002.jpg

ScreenShot00003.jpg

lolracism

wtf is gamers live.exe and why did i download it? i want to play this game , discuss it in your thread without having to download some fucking gamespy tool.

So is anyone actually playing this? I made a character and ran around for a minute but this kind of game is way too boring unless you have a crew to play with.

Back