You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

you are some creepy obsessive mother fuckers

now we'll have to figure out which smurf Kura will use while his account sleeps

kotz i paid a private investigator $800 to find kuras info. please stop trying to take credit for something you were unable to do yourself.

kotz i paid a private investigator $800 to find kuras info. please stop trying to take credit for something you were unable to do yourself.

How big of a fucking loser are you!?

If this is for real, I hope your next paid sex venture gives you 5x STDs

freak.

he didnt pay shit hes lieing

naptown had his name for months

found it an anonymous tipster pmed me and then he searched all the posts on his username dating back to 2001 on some nerdy forum he posted on at age 19

he accidently leaked his email to a poster there

i never released it cuz its pathetic

Last edited:
I'm amazed all it took to scare Kura off was to post his name and city/state in the public view.

:confused:

I'm amazed all it took to scare Kura off was to post his name and city/state in the public view.

:confused:

yea i dont get that

what is he so afraid of

the only reason this stuff being public is funny is because he was so guarded about it, not because anyone actually gives a shit

naptown and me edectived this shit 100% on our own naptown leaked it accidently

me and naptown had his name for months

i found it when an anonymous tipster pmed me and then i searched all the posts on his username dating back to 2001 on some nerdy forum he posted on at age 19

I like how you're trying to steal the spotlight on this now. That is simultaneously disturbing and hilarious.

Even if you had the info (which is doubtful, especially based on your history), you didn't do shit with it. So your claim is precisely zero.

naptown had his name for months

found it an anonymous tipster pmed me and then he searched all the posts on his username dating back to 2001 on some nerdy forum he posted on at age 19

you are a gentleman and a scholar kotz

Back