Bitcoin Surge

Flash

Veteran XX
Wish I had bought a ton of bitcoin when that first big thread was created. If you had bought $1,000 worth of bitcoin in 2010 you'd have over $22 million today. FML.

I don't have time to read the article right now. What do you mean by good luck collecting?

dqqL9iE.gif

I don't have time to read the article right now. What do you mean by good luck collecting?

just like the liar loans propping up this here

Auto-Bubble is here by Captain Tele - TribalWar Forums

which is now falling apart

their entire economy is based on something similar but to levels the world has never seen before

shadow-banking-china.jpg

and that too is floated by bad promises and vapor we are seeing

all i am saying is that this is tulip frenzy 101

people don't know where to put their money and are just throwing it at anything they can in the asian hemisphere right now

Last edited:
Well good, just bought some etherium using them. Yolo.

Too late brah. Only needs to double from here to get to btc's market cap. 100% gain is good but not life changing. So many other options for speculative/lotto plays. Check out HUSH could be 10-100x'er. I'm flipping digibtye (DGB) at the moment

Which bank is going to give you 22 mill for your imaginary currency?
BitPay – Get Started with Bitcoin Payments

bitpay is backed by a brick and mortar bank. you send BTC from your wallet to the 'bitpay walltet'. when you do this, the bank exchanges BTC for USD and puts USD in your account which you spend via the card just like any other card you have.

bitpay is only one.

there are other exchanges too, bitpay is just what i use. or you can directly spend BTC on a fairly large number of sites now.

have fun missing the boat though, you keep that cash in your mattress ... it is safest there.

Back