do you support a perma banning of the garcias by Rayn - Page 33 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias
Page 33 of 44
View Poll Results: permaban the garcias?
yes, both dweasel and tehvul 380 74.07%
yes, but only tehvul 22 4.29%
yes, but only dweasel 15 2.92%
no 96 18.71%
Voters: 513. You may not vote on this poll

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
641 - 02-08-2013, 00:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
If u gonna ban anyone ban the true weirdos and degenerates like dweasel, zophtard, rusty, and anubis. Tehvul is a better poster than most of you idiots even though he gets a bit manic at times.
A bit indeed. Only the paranoid survive.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 3

Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
642 - 02-08-2013, 00:49
tehvul, be honest, how would you feel if you were never allowed to post here again?

single page, double spaced

one paragraph per personality

thanks.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
643 - 02-08-2013, 08:51
I don't believe that he can turn his personalities on and off at will.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
644 - 02-08-2013, 09:29
It simple to encode posting limit for specific poster.

H=current hour of the day.
N=number of posts

if sn=tehvul2 then goto hell

hell subroutine:
10 For T=(H-24) to H
20 For N=1 to 25
30 next N
40 next T
45 lagbots=15 seconds
50 return
60 PRINT "You have exceeded posting limit for the past 24 hours. Take meds and come back later."
70 next tehvul
80 SIGN OFF

This will werk 'cause tw is written in basic.

Last edited by Dr Dance; 02-08-2013 at 09:46..
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
645 - 02-08-2013, 09:50
If you want lots of responses and a **** load of views for your thread then just drop my name. The rest of the *****es do. Why should TW be any diffirent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
tehvul, be honest, how would you feel if you were never allowed to post here again?
What I feel would be irrelevant, because emotions are as irrelevant as all of you are. The work done here will continue. Nothing changes. Business as usual. I'm seriously surprised it took this long for you mouth breathing nerd virgins to get your feelings hurt on so many levels.

EDIT: Rayn you are a ***** for even making this thread. I've been a long time contributor and this is how you repay your custy's? You must be white. Keep pressing your luck ******. The DOJ is praying for an internet site to make an example of in their lil war on the internet. Seriously look at the laws they want to pass restricting "free" speech online. Look at the laws already on the books. Not just here in the States, but over seas as well. Most all the other forums have strict moderation so they will exist when TW doesn't. It's all fun and games till you ruined it for everyone. Your ***** **** is uninvited, unwarranted, and unappreciated. So get off my dick and act right.

Last edited by tehvul2; 02-08-2013 at 11:03..
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
646 - 02-08-2013, 10:01
threatening rayn as if he doesn't have insurance policies against certain posters is prolly not a good idea

sincerely,
naptown J.D.

Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
647 - 02-08-2013, 10:03
tehvul mad

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
648 - 02-08-2013, 10:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
threatening rayn as if he doesn't have insurance policies against certain posters is prolly not a good idea

sincerely,
naptown J.D.
**** him and you too. You both combined don't have **** on me. Primarily because I do not have to play by the same rules you both are bound by. You are nothing but a slacker druggie who may or may not be on the wagon at this current point in time. You are just as full of **** as Vanster. Prob more so because while tonto is a moron he does work. I can respect hard work. I did it for decades, and like I said you are nothing but a slacker. Get ****ed like the ***** you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerman View Post
tehvul mad
Mad no? Telling the truth yes. But do tell me more about some fantasy rule the lodges have against gays you dupe.

Last edited by tehvul2; 02-08-2013 at 10:08..
Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
649 - 02-08-2013, 10:07
threatening ma$e is probably a good idea...

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
650 - 02-08-2013, 10:07
ya

im back on the wagon

mainlining zantac 150

government sponsored poison

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
651 - 02-08-2013, 10:08
I don't think you've ever had a job.

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
652 - 02-08-2013, 10:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerman View Post
threatening ma$e is probably a good idea...
I publicly invite him to do his worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I don't think you've ever had a job.
Was making $30 and hour back in 2006. Try and keep up.

Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
653 - 02-08-2013, 10:10
off your meds today?

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
654 - 02-08-2013, 10:12
Drinking coffee, and thinking about oatmeal or maybe going to subway for their sub of the day. I would have already gone but it's ****ing hot outside.

Last edited by tehvul2; 02-08-2013 at 10:17..
SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
655 - 02-08-2013, 10:13
Subway ****ing sucks.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
656 - 02-08-2013, 10:14
tehvul has aimlessly attacked me before

this is pretty cyclical

its better to observe

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
657 - 02-08-2013, 10:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
tehvul has aimlessly attacked me before

this is pretty cyclical

its better to observe
I will attack those I deem a threat. You are not a threat so no worries.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 3

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
658 - 02-08-2013, 10:25
Oh you mean the puummpppers or whatever scam you were running? That's not a job. You've never had a job. You've never worked. You can barely read and write. I think you can probably add 2 digit integers together, but not subtract them. Multiplication and division are galaxies away from your capabilities.

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
659 - 02-08-2013, 10:33
multiplication tables are hard bro

i learned that back in 3rd grade

that was like 13 years ago

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
660 - 02-08-2013, 10:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Oh you mean the puummpppers or whatever scam you were running? That's not a job. You've never had a job. You've never worked. You can barely read and write. I think you can probably add 2 digit integers together, but not subtract them. Multiplication and division are galaxies away from your capabilities.
I got on with the Pumppers back in 2010 while I was out getting money in Charlotte N.C. Yeah it was a scam. Only in the sense that you could buy the same cleaner online for $20 instead of $60 we sold it for. WITH $49.95 on the bottle.

Cash/Credit orders were worth $10 and check orders were worth $5. The drinking water bottles full of the cleaner I sold on the side went for $5 piece.

I'm just hooking you up with the lil 5 on the side cause I know how the bill collector is but that's just between me and you. You a good dude and I want to help you help keep ya tee pee clean. So throw me 5 cash and you are good on cleaning supplies for 3 months. Oh wow what kinda dog is that? Oh really? Well damn considering you are a pet owner that cleaner I just hooked you up with is gonna come in handy for real.

Check out #9 and #12 on this list of 104 things that cleaner cleans and helps to keep clean. Yes yes. Pet stains on ya carpet are now a thing of the past. Excited about it.

EDIT: The rest of your emotional outburst is laughable at best.

EDIT:2 Yes that is the pancake lady Aunt Jemima on the bottle. If you put ya finger over her earring she look like James Brown, and if you are drunk leaning to the side she kinda looks like Mrs. Michelle Obama.

Last edited by tehvul2; 02-08-2013 at 10:56..
Page 33 of 44

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
'rent'mund garcia , garcias incest bukkake party , he thought he thought , hey jews fuck yous , in the anus the sperm go , mission accomplished , posted from my sore asshole , redmund garcia sexual deviant , redmund garcia-ged=rmund arcia , rest in piss spic , shitstains of society , tehvulwar , you ban you ban