[Hion] Would you wreck this?

I never really took pleasure in it. I tried, but ultimately I still felt bad.

She was a nice girl, she was just batshit insane. I'm hoping maybe she learned something from the whole experience, ie either she's not actually "in love" with this other dude (obviously, but she's young and stupid) or at least that fucking around is not a good idea.

They are probably fucking right now. :shrug:
If what you tell is true then she already cheated on the bf the first time to get it on with you. He took a cheater back, some maniacal creep messaging him multiple days in a row isn't going to stop him/them.
But keep thinking that you somehow matter to them.

Last edited:
She didn't go back to him as much as we got into a massive fight and I told her to fuck off and never talk to me again (this was after one of her big batshit insane episodes)

I tried to recant afterwards but by then it was too late, she'd puked her guts out that night and cried and driven home to her family and all kinds of shit and by then it was pretty much over.

She went back to see her long-distance boyfriend about a month later, while we weren't talking, and when she finally told me this, wow, I went all out on her.

But then I got drunk like a week later and somehow worked it so I could keep fucking her without her long-distance boyfriend knowing.

That didn't end well though, because I was tired of her usual shit again.

but please, various nerdvirgins and ugly/fat men of the internet. Feel free to draw your own conclusions on relationships you've never experienced.

I bet you wear basketball jerseys

what a baller!!!

:rofl:

"I'LL SMASH YOU THROUGH A CAR WINDOW BRO, INTERNET THREATS ARE ALPHA" (oh wait internet threats are beta)

If I was up to my neck in models, I'd chase a single crazy bitch I'd already worn out, get all butthurt and vengeful over her fucking someone else, etc etc.

That's why I can totally relate.

also iPads have surprisingly good built-in speakers, and I'm still waiting on a good e-books torrent site invite

thanks ponchos

If I was up to my neck in models, I'd chase a single crazy bitch I'd already worn out, get all butthurt and vengeful over her fucking someone else, etc etc.

That's why I can totally relate.

yeah I've got tons of girls to fuck

:shrug: sometimes you like a bitch

what can I say

pimpin ain't easy

I'm really not a fan of ebook readers because they're useless and pedestrian

the technology is too shitty right now, plus I enjoy full-colour .pdf documents and whatnot

besides an iPad just adds to baller status as another overpriced techno toy

I bet you wear basketball jerseys

what a baller!!!

:rofl:

"I'LL SMASH YOU THROUGH A CAR WINDOW BRO, INTERNET THREATS ARE ALPHA" (oh wait internet threats are beta)

it's just a fact. there's one always little beta who yaps louder than the rest who needs to be put in line.

i will give you that an ipad is a nice little status symbol, chicks do like the apple nonsense

Yeah but this alpha doesn't give enough of a shit about you "to put you in line"

carry on e threat guy, you are making a great case for yourself

Back