RIOT!!!!

I was playing CoD with my kid and his buddies. I have known one of the kids since he was little. He is a mess. Had a kid when he was 15. Knows it's his because all the other boys took paternity tests. He refused. Smokes a ton of weed. He's funny and smart and could be so much better. He was raised by a crazy single mom. Anyway...

I jumped into the party chat and he was talking about getting flashbanged. I figured it was CoD. Nope. He and a friend decided to downtown Portland to do some looting. He got a Gucci belt or some shit. Ended up seeing someone shot and then he got flashbanged by the Portland popo. His eyes are all bloodshot from the concussion.

He has no clue about the Floyd death. "Some black guy the police killed somewhere"

I told him he was dumb but that you can't go through life not participating and learning on your own. He said he wasn't going to join in on that anymore.
Anyway, lots of bored teens in those crowds wit no clue.

I think many blacks are waking up to the fact that the white antifa crew are not good for anyone. Hopefully, if this shit goes on - they at least start beating down the stupid crackers.

Also - Pow :lol:
lrKIWYr.jpg

Last edited:
I think many blacks are waking up to the fact that the white antifa crew are not good for anyone. Hopefully, if this shit goes on - they at least start beating down the stupid crackers.

Also - Pow :lol:
lrKIWYr.jpg

democrats dont want to alienate one of their key voting blocs

Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey said Saturday that officials think "white supremacists" and "out-of-state instigators" could be behind the protests, while Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz said the majority of the protestors arrested were from outside Minneapolis and sought to take advantage of the chaos.

However, a report by KARE 11 showed "about 86 percent" of the recent 36 arrests by Minneapolis-based police agencies listed their address in Minnesota, and that they live in Minneapolis or the metro area, according to data the outlet analyzed from the Hennepin County Jail's roster. Five out-of-state cases came from Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Michigan and Missouri, according to KARE 11.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/st-paul-claim-arrest-out-of-state

Mayor (((Jacob Frey))) is performing his Jewish civic duty to blame all the problems on his sworn enemy: white people.

Out of curiosity when are you going to start harping on rioters for breaking social distancing, not wearing masks, and risking grandma?

joke's on donnie, those antifags r way 2 disorganized 2b classified as an organization

these doods will never win b/c each 1 is an anarchist who thinks he's the guy in charge

joke's on donnie, those antifags r way 2 disorganized 2b classified as an organization

these doods will never win b/c each 1 is an anarchist who thinks he's the guy in charge

DHS formally classified their actions as domestic terrorist violence in 2016. They have been under FBI investigation since December 2017. Sigint, and Humint began January 2018.

Jokes on antifia.

Out of curiosity when are you going to start harping on rioters for breaking social distancing, not wearing masks, and risking grandma?

The virus has the ability to trump all of the social unrest, and anyone with a basic understanding of science is aware of that. But for TW, it was just 3 weeks ago that SARS-CoV-2 wasn't real and was just a made up world conspiracy to denigrate Donald John Trump. Now, it's convenient to call for social distancing.

It's not like the 30 regular posters here are relevant to the world, but at a personal level, unless you come up with an organized way of deciding what's real and what isn't, your lives are going to remain very complicated.

that is seriously fucked up
shit like this makes me hate cops

nah that woman didn't comply fast enough and therefore deserves it

when cops say 'jump' u say 'how high sir' and if u don't say it fast enough its ur fault what happens next

The virus has the ability to trump all of the social unrest, and anyone with a basic understanding of science is aware of that. But for TW, it was just 3 weeks ago that SARS-CoV-2 wasn't real and was just a made up world conspiracy to denigrate Donald John Trump. Now, it's convenient to call for social distancing.

It's not like the 30 regular posters here are relevant to the world, but at a personal level, unless you come up with an organized way of deciding what's real and what isn't, your lives are going to remain very complicated.

as a simpleton in a singlewide, i am wondering how my life is complicated

asking for a friend

also, so-called "SARS-CoV-2™" isn't real and i kno 4 sure b/c if it were real then i'd be able 2 see it

Back