Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Mass Effect 2
Page 12 of 56
Denver
VeteranXX
Old
221 - 01-27-2010, 17:38
So I finnished ME 2 now.
with all the side quests done, all the planets scanned (ended up with 750k platinum ..)
game clock says it's 36hours.

now I am wondering what song is playing in the ending credits and where would one acquire it?

Sponsored Links
MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
222 - 01-27-2010, 17:46
this game is freezing up on my xbox a whole lot

i hope this isnt a precursor to a rrod : o

Kalyx
VeteranX
Old
223 - 01-27-2010, 17:48
Heh, that would blow if it was, the RROD always seems to strike when the best games come out. I'm 32 hours in and it hasn't frozen or crashed or anything on me once.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
224 - 01-27-2010, 17:50
Whats the deal with these games and the text being size 4?

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
225 - 01-27-2010, 17:53
Scanning is less sucky if you only scan "Rich" planets.

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
226 - 01-27-2010, 17:54
never mind waffles had the OsT.
if anyone else is intrested.

I might have to purchase it though, I was really blown away the first time I entered "Afterlife".

Texas Dragon
VeteranXX
Old
227 - 01-27-2010, 18:29
yeah the ost for this one is much better than the first game i think

Golazo
Old
228 - 01-27-2010, 18:30
games pretty lame on the higher difficulty. pretty much every AI drone/bot they send at you has auto-aim and hits you whenever youre not in cover. takes about a second and half to die

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
229 - 01-27-2010, 18:35
golazo I found it easy at hard difficulty sometimes. did not try insane though.
maybe you're doing something wrong?

Madend
VeteranXV
Old
230 - 01-27-2010, 18:38
veteran is good, hardcore can be dumb at times though. played it on that until you fight
Spoiler

Golazo
Old
231 - 01-27-2010, 18:41
i duno i just started a hardcore game and both of the first recruit missions have you running in gauntlets against 12-20 bots, without saves and often without any ammo resupply. autoaim for the AI means anytime you shoot at them you lose shields, so whenever i kill one i have to wait for my shields to recharge again.

it becomes a game of hide behind things and wait for abilities/shields to recharge. positioning/flanking doesnt mean crap cause you dont have the time to do inflict damage since 4 shots take you down, and youre always up against a squad of 4+ units. you can only kill one at a time because of how small your clip is. an entire clip form the assault rifle, at point blank, can only down 2 maybe 2 and half bots. that still leaves the other 2 to autoaim your shields down.

i mean during most missions i just fly through mashing abilities 80% but then there comes the gauntlet-type events where you cant save and its just wave after wave

maybe its cause im on my 2nd play through and all my guys are like level 23 already so the AI is alot tougher

Last edited by Golazo; 01-27-2010 at 18:44..
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
232 - 01-27-2010, 18:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golazo View Post
i duno i just started a hardcore game and both of the first recruit missions have you running in gauntlets against 12-20 bots, without saves and often without any ammo resupply. autoaim for the AI means anytime you shoot at them you lose shields, so whenever i kill one i have to wait for my shields to recharge again.

it becomes a game of hide behind things and wait for abilities/shields to recharge. positioning/flanking doesnt mean crap cause you dont have the time to do inflict damage since 4 shots take you down, and youre always up against a squad of 4+ units. you can only kill one at a time because of how small your clip is. an entire clip form the assault rifle, at point blank, can only down 2 maybe 2 and half bots. that still leaves the other 2 to autoaim your shields down.

i mean during most missions i just fly through mashing abilities 80% but then there comes the gauntlet-type events where you cant save and its just wave after wave

maybe its cause im on my 2nd play through and all my guys are like level 23 already so the AI is alot tougher
Sounds realistic

SteveDave
VeteranX
Old
233 - 01-27-2010, 18:46
The ost in this game reminds me of a 80's future movie (Bladerunner maybe?) or a future game from the 90's.

I love it.

Golazo
Old
234 - 01-27-2010, 18:46
theres nothing realistic about auto aim AI bots

Spexx
VeteranXV
Old
235 - 01-27-2010, 18:47
Just beat it :]

The push ability makes fighting things on floating platforms very easy, hehe

Really fantastic overall. I do miss the ME1 style inventory system, but it really didn't hurt my overall enjoyment too much.

Ended up beating it in around 34 or 35 hours, had relations with Miranda and Jack, was a good guy pretty much the entire game. Good ****.

Edit: Oh, and I played it entirely on Veteran as an Adept. I had a few troublesome scenes in the first 10-15 hours or so, but it became pretty easy after that, once I had evolved powers, like full power push, team warp bullets, etc.

Spoiler

Last edited by Spexx; 01-27-2010 at 18:53..
JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
236 - 01-27-2010, 18:50
Liking the game so far, but not very far in.

Doon
VeteranX
Old
237 - 01-27-2010, 18:54
I just finished the game and I was wondering....

Spoiler

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
238 - 01-27-2010, 18:56
I think they did the ammo thing so you're forced to use different weapons. Hell by the end of ME1 you could fire the assault rifle forever, the pistol was completely useless.

Golazo
Old
239 - 01-27-2010, 18:56
Spoiler

==

the ammo is still set up retarded. you pick up one type of ammo to refill all your guns, but all your guns use a different type of ammo

cept heavy

Spexx
VeteranXV
Old
240 - 01-27-2010, 18:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doon View Post
I just finished the game and I was wondering....

Spoiler
Damn,
Spoiler

Page 12 of 56

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Mass Effect 2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
sl83 , yarr matey i banged katie