Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page RIOT!!!!
Page 169 of 224
TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
3361 - 08-09-2020, 14:44
i liked the word play,
but no, the ~5 trillion is the generally accepted number of what reps would cost imu

Sponsored Links
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3362 - 08-09-2020, 14:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
i'm just wondering b/c ur assertions r so god damned ridiculous that ur clearly a broad, so that means all ur assertions r broad assertions
I wanted to make a broad joke
But that would be generalizing

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
3363 - 08-09-2020, 14:48
insurance companies do their job and the cost of riot repairs should be rather paltry in comparison

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
3364 - 08-09-2020, 14:52
lmao if u think insurance companies do their job i would like 2 introduce u 2 tribalwar gaming news editor in chief of insurance news Goshin of State Farm

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
3365 - 08-09-2020, 14:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan421 View Post
i liked the word play,
but no, the ~5 trillion is the generally accepted number of what reps would cost imu
if it's generally accepted then y is it so widely rejected?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
3366 - 08-09-2020, 14:54
btw this marihuana tastes like sweet basil u gotta try sum

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
3367 - 08-09-2020, 15:03
i think ur getting a lil too into word play
but i'll join ur terpene mission

uno
VeteranXX
Old
3368 - 08-09-2020, 15:48
Quote:
i liked the word play,
what the ****

Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
3369 - 08-09-2020, 16:06
Quote:
do you think the property dmg caused/incited by blm equals trillions like you previously asserted ?

i personally am v grateful to live in this great country and think folx should work to make it better
No, I asserted they're entitled to nothing.

Working to make America greater is a noble goal, let me point out some things these riots represent and you chime in when you spot the 'betterment':

-getting rid of the nuclear family
-abolishing the police
-blanket labeling every white person as a racist while upholding the belief that such a claim itself is not racist
-revising the history curriculum in schools (revised by committee of identity politicians)
-removing STEM from education (you can't even make this **** up) under the claim that science, technology, engineering and mathematics are tools of white supremacy holding black people back.

as for your comment about how insurance will do its job and cover the costs of damage from riots: If insurance "does its job", the industry will add damage resulting from riot/civil unrest to its list of exclusions just as it did with Terrorism back in 2001 when half a dozen insurance companies were on the hook for the WTC losses and went bankrupt.

The experiment of what happens when you give these ****ers everything they ask for was ran years ago at Evergreen State College and spoiler alert: it's a **** hole now.

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
3370 - 08-09-2020, 16:37
okay you walked back your assertion and seem angry for some reason

on your bullet points that arent completely incendiary:

-lo needs to be completely retooled, by what metric are they efficient at their job?
-the history curriculum (p much all public school curriculum for that matter) is trash and needs to be retooled as well with a focus on stem
-your misinterpreting my insurance comment, but yes the industry should pay for the damages, and has already positioned itself to worm out of its responsibilities

evergreen seems like a weird red herring example of one, already radicalized state college

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3371 - 08-09-2020, 17:39
is Evergreen still open?

WorstAim
VeteranXV
Old
3372 - 08-09-2020, 18:44
I come into this thread to say that any among you who do not see these riots for exactly what they are deserve to be thrown into camps for the rest of your stupid lives.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3373 - 08-09-2020, 22:27
Let's make a camping list!!!

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3374 - 08-10-2020, 02:32
Pretty major looting in Chitown - killing people in the streets... down around the miracle mile

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
3375 - 08-10-2020, 03:58
Quote:
i liked the word play,
and what do you think that would do to solve the 'black' problem?

in 2 years you would be back in exactly the same place as you are now, except many of them would be better armed

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
3376 - 08-10-2020, 04:16
Meet Antifa's mentors... "R.A.M."

Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement

Quote:
The Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement is a political movement dedicated to freeing people from bondage and building resistance in the United States. We situate our political movement in the context of the abolitionist struggle against slavery and continue in the tradition, from Nat Turner to the Black Liberation Movement. We believe the Civil War was never resolved and the system of slavery transitioned into the prison industrial complex. Our struggle today must begin from this starting point. Lastly, as revolutionary anarchists, the abolitionist struggle must be extended to the state and capitalism, the perpetrators of oppression. The revolutionary movement in the US today is at a cross roads, as fascist movements are expanding, and the state becomes increasingly authoritarian. The Rojava Revolution, in northern Syria, provides us with a model for revolution today with its foundation in communal and council based political organization and militant defense.
Really... The Marxist Kurds who attempted to carve out autonomous zones in northern syria are your inspiration and mentors, eh?

Oh? And you've put out a "how-to" book to teach others how to engage in domestic terrorism as well? How fascinating...

Support RAM | Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement

Last edited by Hellsfury; 08-10-2020 at 12:51..
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3377 - 08-10-2020, 09:12
kill. them. all.

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
3378 - 08-10-2020, 10:09
welp here come the feds

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3379 - 08-10-2020, 10:24

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3380 - 08-10-2020, 11:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
Meet Antifa's mentors... "R.A.M."

Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement

Really... The Marxist Kurds who attempted to carve out autonomous zones in norther syria are your inspiration and mentors, eh?

Oh? And you've put out a "how-to" book to teach others how to engage in domestic terrorism as well? How fascinating...

Support RAM | Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement
So these are the Kurds, the Marxist Kurds, who they were trying to get us to go to war for with all those false flags. We are so lucky to have President Donald Trump. He disrupted their war plans.

Page 169 of 224

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page RIOT!!!!

Social Website Bullshit