Should I keep having sex?

YOU SICK FUCK.

How did i miss this thread the first time around. You said yourself- you fully understood that she is incapable of rational comprehension, yet you still decided to MOLEST A GIRL WITH DOWN SYNDROME. Jesus christ.

You know, ill bet this type of thing happens all the time at mental institutions.

last bump

Cherub, the real reason I dont work there is because before you got "hired" they basically were going to sell out to rackspace and I didnt want to move to San Antonio, bottom line was at the time I was the best fukin thing that coulda happened to BD, considering that their admin team consisted of a guy who didnt know one thing about Linux, much less hosting, a senior admin who would put changes live without actually testing them (Can we say 3 days strait of work with no sleep because LDAP crashed and we lost our user database and had no backups?) and a crew of doods in customer service, who instead of working spent their time like you, posting on message boards stuff that althought hilarious, really didnt help the situation.

But then again, from what some of the guys have said about you, im not so sure this thread is a joke... makes you wonder who is talking shit about you in the office eh?

tardhit.gif

this should be Cherub's title

Back