[Dog Thread] My dog is a dickhead

Killjoy

Veteran XX
sM29G.jpg

So I finally got a dog, kids have been up my ass about it.

When I first got him home he was all chill and cool.

Now I guess he has become comfy.. and will fuck with anything not nailed down...

and he thinks it is fucking lulzy.

He will walk up to stuff.. put it in his mouth.. give me a "oh shi- was that yours?" look and run like the fucking wind wagging his tail all the way

I have a troll dog.

I have 2 dogs, one gets crated at night the other doesn't(bathroom whaaaaaaaat?)

The bastard that I don't crate, waits until we go upstairs to bed and jumps on the couch. He sometimes does it the second we hit the top stair as we hear his collar and the jump.

I would like to kill him for this. He wont go near the couch when we're around so having a hard time fixing it lol

I have 2 dogs, one gets crated at night the other doesn't(bathroom whaaaaaaaat?)

The bastard that I don't crate, waits until we go upstairs to bed and jumps on the couch. He sometimes does it the second we hit the top stair as we hear his collar and the jump.

I would like to kill him for this. He wont go near the couch when we're around so having a hard time fixing it lol

Remote control training collar.

A friend of mine used to put mousetraps on their couches. They actually only really set the traps once. Their greyhounds tried to get up on the couch, SNAP. Then they just left the traps there unarmed. Dogs were still scared of the things so wouldn't go near the couch if it was there.

I don't think they actually got snapped by the trap on a toe or anything. It was just loud and greyhounds are big pansies so that's all it took to freak em out.

Put toys in a basket. Leave them around the house. When someone comes to the door, our dog gets a toy and doesn't jump on anyone. Then we play a game called, "basket" to round up all the toys and put them away. Many are stuffed dolls, lucky for us she doesn't shred them anymore. Just carries them in her mouth wagging a tail.

Last edited:
Back