Michael "Huge Faggot" Cutillo, how old is this?

You looked like kid off mad magazine

41K5456NQBL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

:lol: I know.

Whats your smartass response to my post X?

"And o yea, Xcursion quit being a pussy and post a pic. Technically you didnt meet the requirements since it had to be a pic with you holding a TW sign. You cant prove that the pic, of a pic, is actually you."

Whats your smartass response to my post X?

"And o yea, Xcursion quit being a pussy and post a pic. Technically you didnt meet the requirements since it had to be a pic with you holding a TW sign. You cant prove that the pic, of a pic, is actually you."

:huh: You wouldn't really know for sure if it's me unless you've met me. It wouldn't matter if the picture is a current one with tribalwar shown on the monitor. It's not hard to have someone else be in the picture. Only one person from TW actually knows me in real life.

How many excuses are you going to make? There is ways to confirm its actually you.

You seriously don't see the huge glaring hole at trying to confirm it's me? I could easily use my neighbor in a picture as "me". There's really no way to know the truth unless you have met me.

Please explain how a broken nose is related to genetics. Really Juggs. You're so fucking smart with your aids water and amazing ac work at your lan center. Please explain it to me since you're much smarter than me.
no need to be defensive. there are lots of genetically inferior people in the world.

man i heard people with physical abnormalities like deviated septums were very bitter, but i didn't think it was true.

i guess it is

Back