i feel like this forum isn't worthy of hearing my personal stories anymore

I'm not allowed to tell stories about my gf and I anymore.

She gave me a choice: I either stop making photoshoots and posting personal information about her and I... or... we beak up.

I picked her. TribalWar doesn't have a vagina for me to stick my prick into :(.
tell that scamming bitch she owes me 50 bux

This forum needs a politics sub-forum. Right now its the same 10 idiots posting whatever crap they read on their favorite far right or far left website. Then the same gaggle of idiots all argue until they find some new idiotic shit to argue about.

It's so bad I can't even find a good Akuma thread anymore :p

well its a topic of discussion now

afterwards we're gonna make KFC jokes like theres no tomorrow because obama will be in the drivers seat

This forum needs a politics sub-forum. Right now its the same 10 idiots posting whatever crap they read on their favorite far right or far left website. Then the same gaggle of idiots all argue until they find some new idiotic shit to argue about.

It's so bad I can't even find a good Akuma thread anymore :p

Yeah, but the 10 idiots won't use a subforum because they want a big audience and enjoy even the negative attention they get.

more people would share stories if they didn't fear them getting shit on for 3 pages then brought up in every subsequent thread for their entire posting career

We need Akuma back. I'm just amazed that with all the times he's been made fun of on here, he finally let something get to him.

mstrike, you'll have to either get Akuma to post here again or dump your woman. The sick needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Good, I just got offered a job at Olympus, so my commute will be much shorter. I get 3 hours of my life back every day.

i've told tons of stories and posted tons of pictures of myself and i've never been stalked, what makes you think you're so different kura?

i've told tons of stories and posted tons of pictures of myself and i've never been stalked, what makes you think you're so different kura?

Yeah but you're a confident, realistic, and social person.

From his posts here I gather Kura is none of these. He always comes off like he's trying too hard. No offense Kura.

Whenever I post a cool story like banging a girl in ahot tub and she had a stroke. I get called a troll and no one appreciates it. :(

Back