"He was having sex with her at the stand!"

ya that school is by me which means it right outside sandy hook (newtown where adam lanza shot up a bunch of kindergartners)

since that incident, the whole area is in a tizzy about mental illness, guns, and bullying in schools. I mean, I get it, kinda. Some friends of mine lost children in that shooting. If someone shot my daughter I'd probably go a little batshit, too.

although it does say ... school administrators used offensive memes as evidence?

MEME MAGIC

if i was in high school today, i'd be bullying the shit out of people with memes.

oh Connecticut

Connecticut Set To Become First State To Allow Deadly Police Drones | Zero Hedge

lost its damn minds i say

worried about pepe as AI botnet takes over them all

eca.png

but what do i know about proper prioritization

Last edited:
is a private school open to every1 in area (and some out)

there are suggested course paths (profile select) to take and you're also given your own choice as well

some of the suggest courses like drama and tech are more than excellent and lead to careers and this should be directly in the brochure

I still have to think kids haven't changed. They have to have some sort of social media on the down low where they really talk, and have some public facebook persona to keep parents and teachers in the dark.

tbh rayn's status as a bully was widely suspected after the cnn goatse, and confirmed after he bullied irc into bolivian

Could of sworn there was a story months ago about police killing a guy who was in a car with a bomb.

They had a drone robot used for bomb removal deliver a bomb to a guy who was hiding in a car after a shootout.

Texas cop killer. They robo delivered a bomb

Back