Krayvok's thread got deleted?

i just looked over the last few pages and see that tehvul seems to have torpedo'd there thread pretty nicely.

you do have a use :D

FYI-I posted people's personal information in retaliation for my information being posted, I never started the nexting trend, although I did coin the phrase :)

I fully agree anyone that takes part in that sort of shit should be banned, and that means, vanster, naptown, refried, isuk, lemon, fraggle, and probably a few others should have their accounts deleted. Including me. I don't give a fuck about this account or about this place, sure I have friends here but fucking with someone IRL is bullshit

As far as the "threatening" reps and pm's, you fucking idiots it was a joke do you really think I was serious? :lol: you're fucking pathetic.

I FUCK WITH PEOPLES REAL LIVES

BUT ONLY BECAUSE I NEVER GREW UP AND STILL HAVE THE EYE FOR AN EYE MENTALITY OF A CHILD

BUT ALSO, ITS BULLSHIT AND SHOULDNT HAPPEN (EVEN THOUGH IVE DONE IT IN THIS THREAD) AND EVERYONE SHOULD BE BANNED FOR IT (BECAUSE IM A BITTER FAILURE AND THE ONLY SUCCESS I COULD POSSIBLY FEEL IN LIFE WOULD BE TO IN SOME WAY NEGATIVELY AFFECT SOMEONES DAY TO DAY ROUTINE AND I VIEW LOSING TW TO BE A CRIPPLING, TERRIBLE THING, BUT ILL FOOL EVERYONE WITH "DONT CARE :roller::roller:;):rofl:")

Yeah I know, do you think the things I'm saying shouldn't be said? Sorry for the asshole bro, but these faggots need to be put down.

jesus, the owner of the forum can come out and tell you youre not doing anything but making yourself look pathetic and you still view yourself as some overweight cheese-stained shirt vigilante.

I FUCK WITH PEOPLES REAL LIVES

BUT ONLY BECAUSE I NEVER GREW UP AND STILL HAVE THE EYE FOR AN EYE MENTALITY OF A CHILD

BUT ALSO, ITS BULLSHIT AND SHOULDNT HAPPEN (EVEN THOUGH IVE DONE IT IN THIS THREAD) AND EVERYONE SHOULD BE BANNED FOR IT (BECAUSE IM A BITTER FAILURE AND THE ONLY SUCCESS I COULD POSSIBLY FEEL IN LIFE WOULD BE TO IN SOME WAY NEGATIVELY AFFECT SOMEONES DAY TO DAY ROUTINE AND I VIEW LOSING TW TO BE A CRIPPLING, TERRIBLE THING, BUT ILL FOOL EVERYONE WITH "DONT CARE :roller::roller:;):rofl:")

"wah little faggot" x2(for follow up whiney post.)

im glad you atleast understand how everyone views 100% of your posts.

whats it like being neck and neck with tehvul trying to share the retard spotlight?

this forum aint big enough for the both of yas.

no, seriously, we can barely stand one delusional idiot.

one or both of you really needs to go.

I agree. Nothing better than lying on the ground, with a bike on you, trying to remember how to breathe. :lol:

It is awesome up here. I love it. Most people, who have never seen a real forest, do not understand what a forest actually is. This forest has bears, some type of predatory cat, deer, huge turkey's and one can ride the trails for hours and not see civilization or another human.

Vanster I have a question for you. How does my dick feel considering you are riding it?

Youre like 40.

thats a 50 cc trailbike.

i mean i shouldnt be surprised that 75-100 pounds can almost crush you.

you couldnt even rack the slide LOL

does mike come out and kick start it for you?

im glad you atleast understand how everyone views 100% of your posts.

whats it like being neck and neck with tehvul trying to share the retard spotlight?

this forum aint big enough for the both of yas.

no, seriously, we can barely stand one delusional idiot.

one or both of you really needs to go.

"wah little faggot"

Have fun with the meltdown bro, I hope that your suicide is slow and painful. :sunny:

apparently anyone who calls him out on what a gigantic melting down faggot he is is also having a meltdown.

bofo has reached the "NO U" stage.

shit is about to get all chernobyl around here

I'm fairly certain you're the only person I've ever said is having a meltdown, but by all means, continue to live in your fantasy world sweetie.

it has been epic week of tw failures.

it is too bad either suicide or heart disease is going to catch up w/ all of them.

316bec61aeb3af6eac6bff90053cb10e5bf2e7fe_m.jpg

funny_picture_super_down_syndrome.jpg

What I don't get is that the bachelorette is like choosing between all the guys but then at the end the guy is proposing as if it was his idea all along.

Youre like 40.

thats a 50 cc trailbike.

i mean i shouldnt be surprised that 75-100 pounds can almost crush you.

you couldnt even rack the slide LOL

does mike come out and kick start it for you?

Fuck you I'm just 35 so I don't need your help being old. I happen to like that bike. It's a lot of fun. Also the bike isn't what hurt. It was the sudden stop and mostly the ground that hurt. Rack the slide? Oh you're talking about that vid from 7 years ago. AFN much?

Nah my Dad watches TV most of the time. He was kinda freaked out when I told him about why they change the scenes every 3 seconds on average. Even more so when he counted the time between scene changes and saw for himself it averaged 3 seconds. :psyduck:

Fuck you I'm just 35 so I don't need your help being old. I happen to like that bike. It's a lot of fun. Also the bike isn't what hurt. It was the sudden stop and mostly the ground that hurt. Rack the slide? Oh you're talking about that vid from 7 years ago. AFN much?

Nah the guy who fucks my ass that I call my "Dad" watches TV most of the time. He was kinda freaked out when I told him about why they change the scenes every 3 seconds on average. Even more so when he counted the time between scene changes and saw for himself it averaged 3 seconds. :psyduck:

fixed

Personal info posting isn't allowed, doesn't matter if it's Bad or Kray.:soapbox:

:lies: .................. :lies: ............................. :lies: :lies: :lies:

Admin/s are liar liars pants on fire

:lies: ...................... :razz:

.....................................................................................................
remember, this TW :shrug:

Last edited:
Back