Woah this place is still here!!

Hi Excal. I remember TKing you in the past, maybe u can execute tribes.exe & get TK'd again...It'll be glorious

Also:

PJZI0uu.png

newb Vanster

Wow I am such a youngster.

Total Posts

BTW holy crap! Hi Excal and Scooby

Vanster - what's with the #fakenews campaign?

I don't think I am alone in hanging out at TW due to the fact we all have lived a part of our lives here. Some have basically been e-raised here. There is a camaraderie that exists. Sure, people fuck with each other but when someone has a real issue - there is a lot of support. If you ever want to know about anything - the TW collective has the right mix of answers from sandpaper, fuck you faggot, and then the real answer.

If someone has a pet or loved one pass - they get sincere condolences and some humor.

These are the reasons people hang out. Maybe it's time for you to spend some time doing something more productive than hanging out on a dumb internet forum where all you see is enemies? No one really gives too much of a fuck what color, race, religion, gender, political party, or hole you like to fill or get filled. No one really cares about your criminal record, or any of that stupid shit. I can tell you what people really are interested in - how you did and the stories of your races etc. That's the stuff that most people are interested in. All this other drama is not entertaining or healthy in the least.

I don't know you. I don't know if you are trolling or what - but - that doesn't matter. You are a member of TW and that's good enough for most of us. That unites us more than any of our differences. At least that's how I have always looked at TW. Maybe I am alone in that but I doubt it.

Anyway - just because you aren't in a good place - you don't have to ruin it for others. Take some advice - if all the recent shenanigans are not just a straight up troll - go spend some time with your GF away from the internet. Go outside and go for a run/walk etc. Put on some magic pants and get your mojo back. Play with a puppy. Anything.

Ok enough of that shit :)

Good post...

Hi ya LGBR long time buddy!

I remember excal
he is a pretty cool guy

Thanks EE I did try, same back at ya

Excal, I miss the casting days

I cant really take any credit for that stuff, all the guys that actually had talent on the mike deserves credit for that I was just happy to be involved. It was a blast.

Wow I am such a youngster.

Total Posts

BTW holy crap! Hi Excal and Scooby

BODYSHOT!!! DUDE too long!!!

Last edited:
Hi Excal. I remember TKing you in the past, maybe u can execute tribes.exe & get TK'd again...It'll be glorious

Haha Exodus!! nothing like a spinfuser to the back of the head! I would love to but I don't even have a game capable PC anymore I moved to the dark side and am now a console player. I play Destiny 2 on PS4 in fact I ran into Homerpf the other day and that's what inspired me to check back on this place.

Hey UVA buddies long time! I'm still alive. Spend most of my free time on iRacing these days. Good to see some old faces still around.

Back