Woah this place is still here!!

I've been here longer than both of you. I registered in late December 99, almost as soon as the site was live, as {CG}Data. Colosus later deleted the account in a major database purge of dormant users.

Same. Confused me when I tried to log in a few months later and it said I didn't have an account anymore. :weird:

Look Vlas - you are a short white guy. Haven't you learned that we must stand back and let libs re-write history? Check you out with your facts and shit. So predictably white supremacist.

Look Vlas - you are a short white guy. Haven't you learned that we must stand back and let libs re-write history? Check you out with your facts and shit. So predictably white supremacist.

facts are so racist

you know what else is racist?

Math.

Which we can all confirm, the only math teacher to ever post here is an insane racist.

Yep. Most of us were taught math on a chalkboard. What color was the chalk? Yep. White. What color was the board? Black. Yep.

What made the most horrendous noise? The board - yep. Some chicks would hold their ears and scream. The chalk had the power. It was the focal point. The communicator. The board was slave to the chalk. Left dirty. It needed someone to stay after and clean it because it was so dirty. It also gave you a chance to see if you could look down the hot math teachers blouse and get a peek at those milky white mams. Fuck yeah.

I didn’t start playing tribes until 1999, I missed the initial release. A guy at work was raving about it, so I tried it, ruining every other video game for me. Gotta have the jet pack.

Back