TribalWar’s Nostalgic Moments & People

i remember being overtly racist to try to be funny

then at some point that's all this place was/is, and then i learned that the entire internet is that too. and like everything else, nothing is less funny than when everyone else is doing it

i actually do miss posting funny things on the internet, but a place i want to do that at doesn't exist anymore, and i probably don't really have the time to do it :-(

every once in a while i wonder how kurayami the person is doing. i'm assuming poorly, because his family had no money and he was extremely lazy, but i hope that's not the case

i remember being overtly racist to try to be funny

then at some point that's all this place was/is, and then i learned that the entire internet is that too. and like everything else, nothing is less funny than when everyone else is doing it

i actually do miss posting funny things on the internet, but a place i want to do that at doesn't exist anymore, and i probably don't really have the time to do it :-(

every once in a while i wonder how kurayami the person is doing. i'm assuming poorly, because his family had no money and he was extremely lazy, but i hope that's not the case

was this before or after you had a few of these?

Dhhe64gUcAAqsGe.jpg

joke is on forum and internet though says Robert De Niro

8d4f0257f3eacdf43671310fe8814560.jpg

Last edited:
wtf tele, go back to maga thread to sperg out.

Thug Birds (thugbird) Pictures, Photos & Images | Photobucket

somewhere I might still have the photoshoot of big ef and mstrike and the hooker with the cheesesteak sauce all over her.

And Maori and KFC in every Photoshop competition

and Tse Tse's wall of text

Dang, I miss the old TW. You guys were gods to me back then.
I'll officially be VetX 8-22. I had always wanted to show up to the first sausage fest after hitting VetX with a shirt on saying "Hi, My name is Chuck." But then I got outed (thanks refried) and then bofo dide. meh. my dreams r crushed.

wtf tele, go back to maga thread to sperg out.

Thug Birds (thugbird) Pictures, Photos & Images | Photobucket

somewhere I might still have the photoshoot of big ef and mstrike and the hooker with the cheesesteak sauce all over her.

And Maori and KFC in every Photoshop competition

and Tse Tse's wall of text

Dang, I miss the old TW. You guys were gods to me back then.
I'll officially be VetX 8-22. I had always wanted to show up to the first sausage fest after hitting VetX with a shirt on saying "Hi, My name is Chuck." But then I got outed (thanks refried) and then bofo dide. meh. my dreams r crushed.

I also miss the old TW that had me cracking up every time I logged on, but those were different times, while internet has become boring. Or maybe we are all just desensitized to everything now

Last edited:
I remember getting angry with stimula & promptly posting his home address on here and said that everyone should send him some explosives in the mail.....Argg I'm glad that I got banned for that, it was not too much of a good idea.

Back