[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

DifvKHfWAAAEzyy.jpg

DifwSVKW0AAzHGS.jpg

DiduvsiUwAA8yQG.jpg

:boogie: (last guys trolling but rest aren't)

Last edited:
meanwhile shitlibs be like

Dia7BrzW0AAGs0l.jpg

and for some reason it isn't working anymore

DifMpWKVQAA10hP.jpg

much like the people who still vote for this trash

DieoucVXcAA4EWV.jpg

just listen to soro's biggest disappointment

Dia31SHVQAA9-BO.jpg

"THE PEOPLES PARTY"

Last edited:

Catherine the Great and the ′Russian-Germans′ | Culture| Arts, music and lifestyle reporting from Germany | DW | 21.07.2013

Just following in history's footsteps. My family originally was part of that flood of German immigrants, some settling in Odessa. Part of the deal was that the Germans would assist Russia in farming in exchange for not being subjected to military drafts and other incentives.

My great gandfather and his brother left for the US in the late 1890s and settled eventually in North Dakota. During WW2 most of my family moved to Tacoma WA, where there were plenty of jobs in the shipyards and lumber mills. They escaped not only WW1, but also the pogroms and the communist revolution. I know no one gives a shit, but I thought I'd share anyway.

They escaped not only WW1, but also the pogroms and the communist revolution. I know no one gives a shit, but I thought I'd share anyway.

well here is at least one poster who will not let the meaning of the term kulak and the atrocities of Holodomor fall on deaf ears.......

+++++++

the irony is that more people (2x) were starved and killed in that event than the Holocaust (using their prefered best case numbers)......but yet we are only forced to learn about, hear about, know about, one of these events

you are for dunning

and then kruger

i am laughing at you clu

not with you......you don't even know the difference in 2001 and 2003

blaming politicians for things that happened years before they decided to become a politician

*end serious response to serious fucking idiot*

I actually agree with almost everything soros says lol

Obama was a massive failure at everything

Iran deal was a joke

Letting hillary be sec of state

Ok boys now send a your tax $ to all of soros defense stocks and isreal we need to secure dem borders :shrug:

Either way same result tele #globalism pick your madness

1532097560975.jpg

These guys neever stop tele

Lets start a nuclear war the necons say

It lines their pockets

Zionists burn it all down

Warmonger i thought we got rid of these idiots after bush

Either way same result tele #globalism pick your madness

The Defeat Of Sorosism

Alex told me that for many years, his father had not been eager to advertise his Judaism because “this was something he was almost killed for.” But he had always “identified firstly as a Jew,” and his philanthropy was ultimately an expression of his Jewish identity, in that he felt a solidarity with other minority groups and also because he recognized that a Jew could only truly be safe in a world in which all minorities were protected. Explaining his father’s motives, he said, “The reason you fight for an open society is because that’s the only society that you can live in, as a Jew — unless you become a nationalist and only fight for your own rights in your own state.”

but it comes in so many delicious flavors

watching Soros throw all his money (he got by destroying the world) back into a world he thinks is being destroyed seems good enough for me right now

an almost fitting end......

I mean he is raging pretty hard

not been a good past 2 years for him and the bilderbergs of world

you are for dunning

and then kruger

i am laughing at you clu

not with you......you don't even know the difference in 2001 and 2003

blaming politicians for things that happened years before they decided to become a politician

*end serious response to serious fucking idiot*

if i had to assume (which i do since dumfuck republicunts are allergic to providing links), i wuld say the ACLU is pro-2A in this example.

who cares though it's not like you or other republicunts do - it's all about anti nigger

1532097560975.jpg

These guys neever stop tele

Lets start a nuclear war the necons say

It lines their pockets

Zionists burn it all down

Warmonger i thought we got rid of these idiots after bush

it is an old game to let two countries you hate kill one another in hopes that it is less lives you will have to fight or confict with later

11neo.jpg

i can't help but wonder if that isn't what the zionists are trying to do to us right now.......if they aren't pulling the same trick we did when the Bolshevik ruskies and Nazis went at each other in Stalingrad etc.

either way get out the white goy meat grinder bill kristols and soros will say

if i had to assume (which i do since dumfuck republicunts are allergic to providing links), i wuld say the ACLU is pro-2A in this example.

who cares though it's not like you or other republicunts do - it's all about anti nigger

i would blahblahblabhalbhabalbalabhalahbalbha

go back to heavy mouth breathing clu

this thinking thing is shorting a fuse

we can see and smell the smoke

now go back to porch sitting for us today

This post proves you're a moron. Good job.

Back