<Skillz That Killz> forum

Remember.

With upcoming patch it is gonna be a hell lot easier to lvl up! for those uninformed: they reduced needed xp to lvl up and on the same time raised xp gained from quest.

Remember.

With upcoming patch it is gonna be a hell lot easier to lvl up! for those uninformed: they reduced needed xp to lvl up and on the same time raised xp gained from quest.

yup. and that's what i'm banking on. Might level up a priest again, but i'm leaning towards Hunter, Mage or Lock. I've done most of the other classes I've done Rogue, Priest and Warrior w/ my last char (got to 30+ on the warrior and figured out i couldn't tank worth a damn ;)).

We'll see :)

Even non-prot warriors can tank anything sub-70. You really just need a sword and board and know how to hit several buttons in defense stance. If group DPS isn't through the roof (like say taking a 70 mage or rogue through Ramparts) then it can be pretty solid without many bumps. It's after 70 in raids/heroics that would make it more of an issue to respec.

When is this 2.3 due to hit anyway? I'd really like to see it hit before Thanksgiving rolls around.

I would imagine people will be rolling alts when 2.3 comes out(i plan on rolling a mage again) so there will be alot to level with.

I was hearing things about that had to roll out 2.3 (and the 3rd season of arena) quickly due to tournaments to be organized at the start of season 3. Is that true or do those people/companies simply have to wait for Blizzard to get it done when they feel like it?

I've been thinking about coming back, but if i play it would be horde side (i played alliance before). And, i'll be waiting for the leveling changes :D.

Is this a PVP guild or do you guys run endgame content? Or both?

come play man

its great everyone already knows everyone

kinda takes the edge off

Even non-prot warriors can tank anything sub-70. You really just need a sword and board and know how to hit several buttons in defense stance. If group DPS isn't through the roof (like say taking a 70 mage or rogue through Ramparts) then it can be pretty solid without many bumps. It's after 70 in raids/heroics that would make it more of an issue to respec.

When is this 2.3 due to hit anyway? I'd really like to see it hit before Thanksgiving rolls around.

I just couldn't maintain aggro as a tank (even w/ S&B). Just way too many buttons and what compounds that is that your buttons change when you stance dance, etc etc. I'm one of those tanks that couldn't hack it, and i'll admit it and let those that can do it :).

2 chars on Tich. Eisblock and Hwap (I believe).

Stupid trial account has a bunch of freaking limits :/. can't send tells unless i'm on your buddy list and you're on mine....can't speak in global channels....etc etc. ugh.

yea, i joined the channel...won't let me talk on that, but yea...i saw a few people join and leave. my mage is almost up to 5...should be fun i hope.

I just couldn't maintain aggro as a tank (even w/ S&B). Just way too many buttons and what compounds that is that your buttons change when you stance dance, etc etc. I'm one of those tanks that couldn't hack it, and i'll admit it and let those that can do it :).

Always cracks me up to see warriors LF tank in pugs. I say to get a S&B and they say, "Nah, I'm DPS". Well that's great, you can either tank and get the group now or you can wait for the next 2 hours looking for a tank or less when other people leave because it's taking too long. Same thing with Prot/Ret pallies and healing and feral druids and healing, etc. I have seen such groups LFG'ing for a solid hour or more doing that kind of nonsense.

In the end....inorder for me to speak to you/you speak to me, i need to be on your friends list. So add those chars and look for me. :p not sure how that would work if i joined the guild....would suck if i couldn't chat in the damn guild chat either hehe.

actually looking to coming back too :[ nothing else to play, after 5 months clean or something too :/

blotter you still playing? I sold my account a while back..sorta wish I didn't..going to run a trial soon I guess.

Last edited:
actually looking to coming back too :[ nothing else to play, after 5 months clean or something too :/

blotter you still playing? I sold my account a while back..sorta wish I didn't..going to run a trial soon I guess.

yeah, i lasted about 3 months... playin again, priest is my main now tho. gettin started in kara and cant do it all over on my lock :x

a few of the KT Tribers are here. just need u, raskal, LD and farm

Back