[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

So, these millions of illegal voters are not only in the country illegally, but are purposely messing with our election system!

When will they all be rounded up and deported? Today or tomorrow?

It wasnt 17 agencies. It was one person James Clapper the Director of National Intelligence who overseas 16 agencies. That's how they magically came up with the number 17.

I was reading into that while I was mopping up my apartment cause the ceiling is collapsing (clinton broke my ceiling damnit)

that's the type of politician speak I despise.

Glad you support the policy regardless when it's executed.

:)

My only concern is that rounding up fictional people may be really time consuming. However, there's no way this is something the soon to be president of the US would just make up and throw out on twitter, right? :)

Democrats:
"No proof that people voted illegally"
"We need a recount because some people may have voted illegally!!!"

Dems:
"Elections can't be rigged, to say they are undermines our country!!"
"We need a recount because the elections may have been rigged!"

Turns out people will say things to justify and push their own agenda, who knew

thanks for cracking it for us jomo

Asking for a recount (which I have said is pointless and whiny) is not the same as claiming millions of fraudulent votes.

Trump is claiming he won the popular vote now too!

Asking for a recount (which I have said is pointless and whiny) is not the same as claiming millions of fraudulent votes.

Trump is claiming he won the popular vote now too!

Sure it's the same. The context of the recount request is the belief of fraudulent hacking, based on no credible evidence.

Back