[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

hqYiz4g.png

didn't i read somewhere that verizon now throttles video streaming for some users at ~480p and that netflix/youtube are regularly throttled now?

lmoa libfag chicken little we knew the FCC was looking out for us

If you are smart.. you will see the funny. Disgusting funny.. but funny

Peloton’s IPO shows the company is serving the wealthy, but not making us healthy

More than 1 in 3 Americans are considered obese, which adds up to at least $147 billion in costs a year to the overburdened health-care system. Type 2 diabetes is on the rise, and about 610,000 people die of heart disease every year in the U.S., according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. There’s a tight relationship between income level and risk of cardiovascular disease.

The Peloton bike costs more than $2,200 for the most basic package, and that doesn’t include the monthly fees for classes. That’s far out of reach for millions of Americans, who are living paycheck to paycheck. For the company to have a real impact on the health crisis it would need to reach not just urbanites who love the convenience, but also the parts of the population most in need of easy-to-use fitness services.

FYI

Fitness startup Peloton files for IPO with annual revenue of $915 million - CNN

:rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I know.. and you know.. and everyone here knows... I got your number. You are my bitch :lol: I will continue to call you maybe.

I am so deep in your psyche, you dream about ways to kill me :lol:

Last edited:

Panic! At The DNC: General Feeling Is That Trump Is Just Killing Them On All Fronts
President Trump calls them suppression polls, the endless surveys the liberal media puts out there showing how the support for this administration is in the toilet. It’s meant to demoralize his base. It didn’t in 2016 and it won’t in 2020. The polls were wrong. Right now, 2020 general election polling is trash. It’s worthless. It’s way too early. Everyone knows that—and even some Democrats would admit that they’re not going to win by a nine-point of double-digit margin next year. If anything, the media just reminds Trump voters that they need to vote next year. In the meantime, the Democratic Party has a three-way race at the top for the 2020 nomination between former Vice President Joe Biden, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and Sen. Bernie Sanders. There are at least a dozen more running and still—anything can happen.
[.....]

Biden has been bashed; he’s a gaffe machine right now. President Obama’s record was also torched during the second rounds of debates on CNN, which raised eyebrows. Beating up the most popular Democrat in recent memory will get you the nomination? Nope. As the Left continues to slash, punch, stab, and shoot one another in the primaries, the Trump White House has been running what is essentially a general election campaign. The war chests are being stuffed, the RNC is raking in cash, and he’s holding rallies in key swing states. Yes, this is what Obama did in 2012—and Democrats know it. Members of the Democratic National Committee spoke with The Daily Beast who voiced their concerns. Panic could be aptly applied to what they said, especially about how there’s a feeling that Trump is beating them on all fronts.
[.....]
Dems Sound Alarm: Trump Is ‘Carpet-Bombing’ Us in Key Battlegrounds

Jim Zogby, who co-chairs the DNC’s ethnic counsel, a group that represents people across different ethnic, racial, national origin, and religious identities, says he has been pushing Perez and other party leaders to expand its outreach to voters in the same areas that Trump successfully captured: Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and—a Democratic sore spot in post-2016 politics—Wisconsin.

But that outreach to the committee has fallen on deaf ears.
[.....]

“I am frustrated beyond belief at the sheer neglect of the constituencies I represent,” he added.

Zogby’s chief concern—raised by several other current DNC members who spoke with The Daily Beast—is that the Trump campaign is already reaching swing voters while the Democratic Party is overwhelmingly focused on expanding their existing base.
[.....]

"Donald Trump is in general election mode while we’re still in primary mode. We see it in Ohio,” David Pepper, who chairs the state’s Democratic Party said. “He’s absolutely carpet-bombing Ohio online. We’re doing our best to respond.”
[.....]

“There’s some deep concerns brewing under the surface. Nothing that’s spilled into the public yet,” the member said. “Where’s all the support? They keep talking about the calories coming. People generally are feeling Trump is beating us on all fronts right now.”

The national party’s fundraising woes continue to present a problem when up against the Republican National Committee and the Trump campaign’s significant advantage, multiple members said.

“The DNC is cash-strapped right now,” one member said plainly.

In June, the Republican National Committee more than doubled the DNC’s fundraising haul, totaling $20.7 million to $8.5 million, respectively.​
Now, that’s good news, but Trump and his team cannot let up. Keep doing what you’re doing. Democrats are motivated. They want to boot him from office. Yet, the GOP has an awesome opportunity to define the Democratic Party and their 2020 nominee eons before they can. Given the debates thus far, they’re a party that supports gun confiscation, more taxes, more regulations, taxpayer-funded abortion virtually up until the moment of birth, health care for illegal aliens, open borders, and the destruction of private health insurance; that’s the only way that Medicare for All can work.
[.....]

general panic is setting in.

Back