SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116381 - 08-18-2019, 08:13
How Slave Owners Dictated the Language of the 2nd Amendment

Quote:
Southern aristocrats wanted armed militias mainly to control their slaves
Telling stories about the dems/left/******s past isn't going to make people surrender their guns

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116382 - 08-18-2019, 08:20
Biden: 'There's an awful lot of really good Republicans out there' | TheHill

Quote:
White House hopeful Joe Biden doubled down on his vow to cooperate with Republicans should he be elected president, saying he successfully worked across the aisle as vice president.
Quote:
“If you start off with the notion there's nothing you can do, well why don't you all go home then, man? Or let's start a real physical revolution if you're talking about it. Because we have to be able to change what we're doing within our system,” Biden said in June.

“You have to go out and beat these folks if they don't agree with you, by making your case - and that's what presidents are supposed to do: Persuade the public. Move people as to what's going on.”
Yep.. I am a nutter for suggesting civil war is coming.. Here is the dems/left/******s supposed front runner calling for civil war.

Are you ready? Prepared to fight? Prepared to sustain yourself when chaos reigns?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116383 - 08-18-2019, 08:27
That energy has to go somewhere when they are defeated in 2020. Your front door is as good a place as any

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116384 - 08-18-2019, 08:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GRQlXXR_Cg

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116385 - 08-18-2019, 09:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
also, i can't bleev i have 2 point this out, but their ppl r named after bigly unfunny douchebag dane cook
Is he even still alive? I haven't heard his name mentioned in like 5-6 years

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
116386 - 08-18-2019, 11:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
How Slave Owners Dictated the Language of the 2nd Amendment

Telling stories about the dems/left/******s past isn't going to make people surrender their guns
so they are associating gun ownership with being a slave owner..more shame tactics?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
116387 - 08-18-2019, 11:32
Freedom of the Press has been used by nazis to spread propaganda. We should strip it from the first amendment.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116388 - 08-18-2019, 11:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
She is determined she is going to boycott a jew.. doesn't matter which one as long as they are a jew

Rashida Tlaib calls for boycott of Bill Maher as civil war erupts on the left

#dems/left/******seateachotheralive
Nowhere in this article do they mention that Bill Maher is a jew... nowhere.
"...Tlaib then played the Race Card and invoked apartheid to suggest that Maher is racist because he***8217;s white..."

he's white and born into a family don't you know

Bill talks **** of everything and everyone
except the family he was born into

Last edited by SeVeReD; 08-18-2019 at 20:55..
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116389 - 08-18-2019, 12:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
so they are associating gun ownership with being a slave owner..more shame tactics?
It's absolutely no different than what they did/do calling Hitler "far right-wing."

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116390 - 08-18-2019, 12:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
Funny.. I don't feel shame. I feel anger. Wonder what the owners of the other 390 million guns in America feel?

I think the only thing left to do is..

Let's start a real physical revolution, you have to go out and beat these folks if they don't agree with you

Last edited by SuperTrap; 08-18-2019 at 12:58..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116392 - 08-18-2019, 13:26
Almost makes you think they wrote the 2nd Amendment specifically for times like we are currently in

Feel free to plug "Let's start a real physical revolution" into any search engine and see what you come up with

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116393 - 08-18-2019, 13:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Freedom of the Press has been used by nazis to spread propaganda. We should strip it from the first amendment.
I'll have to check with my copy of the Constitution, but I'm pretty sure "freedom of the press" doesn't include publishing whatever the **** you want and openly/collectively manipulating the political tenor of an entire nation.

We can start by literally and figuratively tearing down the legacy media, the corporations that own it, and the talking heads that perpetuate its endless lies.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116394 - 08-18-2019, 14:06
where will you get your news then?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
116395 - 08-18-2019, 14:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
the daily show and john oliver, duh

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
116396 - 08-18-2019, 14:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
where i already get my news

tribalwar gaming news

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
116397 - 08-18-2019, 14:48
Just remember, CNN are the only ones allowed to broadcast the news, anyone who watches the news on any channel other than CNN are breaking the law.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
116398 - 08-18-2019, 14:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
Just remember, CNN are the only ones allowed to broadcast the news, anyone who watches the news on any channel other than CNN are breaking the law.
Exactly. And you better obey that because you don't want Fredo Cuomo to throw you down a flight of stairs or Don Lemon to sexually assault you in public.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
116399 - 08-18-2019, 15:28
lol

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116400 - 08-18-2019, 15:56
That was a good one havax.. even got a chuckle out of the black people

Page 5820 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot